You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Son Goku

Unregistered

Monday, December 5th 2011, 8:16pm

Board Moderator Applications - closed

We are once again looking for new mods to join the board team!

You must be at least 16 years of age, though we prefer people 18 and over, active on the board and be able to communicate in a mature manner in fluently complete English.

To apply send in an application at the link below telling us a little about yourself and why you want to become a moderator, while there's no word requirement applications with two or three lines do not tell us enough about you and why you would be a good moderator.

Be aware that all staff have to sign a data protection agreement. For this you need a valid ID and if your are under 18, a signature and ID of your parents.

Apply at: http://application.ogame.de/org/

Good luck with your application
The OGame.Org Board Admin Team

Lynbo

I'm too old to know everything

Date of registration: Oct 28th 2007

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 3:08pm

Board Moderator Applications are now CLOSED.

Those of you who have applied and are awaiting a reply, or whom we have invited for a chat in IRC, please be patient with us; The clash with the Holiday period has slowed our processing down slightly.

Please check your pm inbox for news on your application. If you are concerned that your application was not received, feel free to pm me for confirmation that we have it.

Your Board Admin Team

It's only a game
Watch out.. my Mod stick just got bigger!
Massive hugs to Noble Six for my new pink Avy