You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Xenctuary

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 7:26am

There should be a whole new section of the esp report for drydocked ships. Not just italics at bottom of ship section.
This is certainly gonna add another side to raiding. Do you send only enough to beat whats on the planet and risk the person coming online and undrydocking his fleet to help defend. Or do you send overkill and waste deut. That is the question >.<

Devon

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 2:57pm

Date of the first post
Monday, August 7th 2006, 4:19am
Date of this post:
09 November 2010.

There seems to be little in the way of discussion any more and it seems to be a mainly approved of suggestion by most of the people posting. Is there any idea when the lord and masters of Ogame would consider adding this to the game given that so much time has passed between when this thread opened and now?

10/10 from me btw, well balanced idea.

dexx87

Unregistered

Saturday, November 13th 2010, 11:04am

+

I really love this idea.

IBeastThee

Unregistered

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 4:44am

I really like this idea. I agree with what some people have said about maybe adding some more requirements. Such as armor tech 12, so the walls will be thick enough to stand the enormous pressure being 8 miles under has. I think what needs to be balanced out about he whole issue is if you can undock/dock ships while under attack. This would really change how effective the building is. I personally think that you shouldn't be able to within 10m of the attack, but i can't imagine how the programming would work for that. I rate this 10/10, hope it gets put in place, id love to keep a few recy handy if i get crashed :D

mach56gs

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: May 12th 2012

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 9:20pm

Why isn't this on Ogame yet? I mean, I had the exact same idea today. Was about to start writing it up but then I came across this beauty.

As a small patch, I say that espionage would not reveal what is in the dry dock, only that it exists. The espionage-r would have to guess and see if there is ships in this planet.

Drydock ninja, sounds fun, adds more caution for those upper tier players when they look at smaller foes.

Its been a year since anyone's chatted about this. What's up guys???

mattios550

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: May 5th 2012

Occupation: What do I do for a living? You don't mean...there is a life outside OGame?!

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 6:11pm

I know this is late, but this looks GREAT! wow that rhymes
Take a quick survey about a new OGame stats website (similar to gamestats)? http://bit.ly/ZMsFKP
--------------------------------------------
Mattios550

Jupiter (v)
Origin 670 (v)
Kassiopeia (v)
Pegasus (v)
35 (v)
Quantum (v)

Nelson

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2013

Monday, March 4th 2013, 1:19pm

20/10 by me , but damn , it already has been 7 years since this idea and it wasnt implemented , what is going on ? not even a yes or no

IMNVS

say it out loud speak the truth

Monday, March 4th 2013, 3:26pm

We never get an official "No" from GF. The only "Yes" we will get is it being implemented.
:huh: /do͞oSH/ :huh:
1. (n) shower
2. (v) take a shower

:nono "Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it." - Ron Swanson :nono

civil - adj - courteous and polite
insult - verb - speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse
source: google.com