You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FatalGravity

Unregistered

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 6:22pm

Battle Simulator

http://websim.speedsim.net/ <===This

The battle simulator. I have began hearing about how the simulator lies or something like that. Explain to me exactly what the deal with the simulator is and why people say that? I have used it before attacking other people, and while slightly off, it has saved me a lot of convenience of rebuilding fleets and what not and allowed me to check if a planet was weak enough for my fleet to penetrate. Now, if the simulator has been lying, then, please, tell me how it does so.

Legend Reborn

Unregistered

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 6:58pm

It lies because it's not completely exact; but rather as an average.
On average, speedsim will be correct. But as OGame battles are based on luck (randomness), speedsims' average might not be on the spot at all times.

If you enter the correct information, speedsim will be your best tool at calculating battles. It doesn't lie, it's just not perfect. ;)