You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 8:57pm

AntiGame

I restarted my laptop over 10 times, uninstalled and installed it over times as well... but antigame is not coming up(Google Chrome). Can anyone help me?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.
This post has already been reported.

Crimson King

Suggestion's (evil?) Gunslinger

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2005

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 9:35pm

You will be better off asking for help in AntiGameOrigin or http://board.origin.ogame.de/board176/
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire. - Roland Deschain of Gilead

Issues with a closed thread? Questions about a suggestion?
PM me.

Complaint about me or my modding? Contact my SMod, Florence

Co-author of Cumulative Cost, alongside kwinse.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 10:02pm

Thanks mate, but they're talking about stuff that I haven't heard of in my life lol " CTL+SHIFT+J" and stuff lol...
http://board.origin.ogame.de/board175-us…e-disappearing/

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

IMNVS

say it out loud speak the truth

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 10:03pm

Also, questions and requests for help shouldn't be asked in General by the H&Q or the B&C... if they are related to the game directly.

For third party tools like this, you have to ask the developers more often than not. If you don't understand the answer, ask more questions... of them.
Damn,I miss IMNVS's modding on the forums and the conversations that followed that!Forums have become kinda poor now.:P

:nono "Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it." - Ron Swanson :nono

civil - adj - courteous and polite
insult - verb - speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse
source: google.com

Crimson King

Suggestion's (evil?) Gunslinger

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2005

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 10:50pm

If following the advice offered in the thread you linked doesn't work, you will need to ask them for additional help. As we can offer no other support here, :closed:
First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire. - Roland Deschain of Gilead

Issues with a closed thread? Questions about a suggestion?
PM me.

Complaint about me or my modding? Contact my SMod, Florence

Co-author of Cumulative Cost, alongside kwinse.