You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

korish

Call me regular :D

• "korish" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2010

Friday, May 4th 2012, 11:11pm

Problems with facilitie buildings

Here in kassio i have problem with facilities - in latest days sometimes i can't build any of facility building. With resourse buildings there are no problems. I tried mozilla and IE - nothing gets better. After some time it is possible to build that building, but if i have sent ress and have to log out little later, then it is problem.
When i am in facilities and move cursor over any of facility building there apears buildings name, but the first symbol is verical line - |. When it line disapears i can build something, but not earlier.

Thanx!

Just checked more earlier threads and found two more similar threads. There were the same problem and after some time everything was OK. So if I am building one facility building per month, then i might not see that problem. But as i got two moons in few days and want to build 20 and more facility buildings per week, so i see this problem. And if every third time i have to change my plans of building moon because of that bug, then it is not serious..........

Here are previous similar threads:
Uni Kassiopoea Can't build facilities
Game General Problem loading facilities screen

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "korish" (May 4th 2012, 11:35pm) with the following reason: Found similar threads on board without real solution - so I am not the only one with similar problem and will not be the last one.

intercept

Grumpy veteran noob - Game operator uni kassiopeia

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2012

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 12:15am

I had that problem, it cleared up after a while, I use chrome. Is it still happening?
Uni 4- retired (top 300(2 HOFs))
uni 12 retired (top 500)
uni Jupiter ( alive and kicking :P (60HOFs 2 ACS advanced3 ninjas 12 moons given -3)
HOF's 62
RIPs killed 4

korish

Call me regular :D

• "korish" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2010

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:00pm

Today and yesterdat there were no problems. But on Friday was that problem. After about 1 hour waiting i was able to buil robotics. And few more days earlier was the same problem and after about half hour it fixed too :)

intercept

Monday, May 7th 2012, 2:44am

see if it happens around certain times? it hasn't come back for me, I guess as usual the suggestion of clear cache and cookies springs to mind :p
uni 12 retired (top 500)
uni Jupiter ( alive and kicking :P (60HOFs 2 ACS advanced3 ninjas 12 moons given -3)
HOF's 62
RIPs killed 4

tenguninja

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2011

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 1:42pm

i have the same problem but im in the andromed universe, i cleared cache and cookies and still have the problem, i feel like this :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:
A True victory is to make your enemies see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness

Flux

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 4:10pm

The same thing happens to me in Uni Electra, can not build anything in Facilities as of today.

tenguninja

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 5:20pm

same here but in andromeda its really effecting my game :(
A True victory is to make your enemies see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 6:49pm

this happen to me just after version 3 update, and remained a constant probleme for several months. chrome was best, but by no means ideal. it was suggested to me my PC was a fault, possibly being unable to cope with de new update. i was unsure this was de case, but tbh, de probleme did indeed disappear when i bought a new PC. sorry this answer is probably not de solution u were hoping for, but is de only thing which worked for me :)

hof 550

advanced (solo) 87

RIP kills 123

... rumors of unpredictability, followed by mass carnage

tenguninja

Friday, May 11th 2012, 12:32am

see thats what i thought so i went to my brothers and he was on his ogame and he built a shipyard so we logged him out and logged me in and i tried to build something and we couldnt
we logged him in on my laptop and he could build on a shipyard on my laptop and on my desktop pc but my account when logged in on any of my pc's or my brothers or my friends wont let me build anything in facilities

intercept

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:15am

this also happaned to me today in jupiter :( it is a known bug at least
uni 12 retired (top 500)
HOF's 62
RIPs killed 4

bbd

Learning my ABC

Date of registration: Jul 16th 2010

Friday, May 11th 2012, 10:01pm

This should be solveable if you clear your history cache and cookies AND do a hard reset of your browser after that (Ctrl + F5). The problem with this approach is that it will delete other non ogame related useful data stored in your cookies and cache. You could delete only ogame related cookies though, but I'm not aware if you'd be able to remove only ogame related stuff from the cache.

There is a workaround around this but it requires at least basic knowledge on how to use developer tools for your browser (really really basic, honestly, like 2 clicks) and I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post it. I'll let a mod decide on that. If given the permission I'll gladly share the workaround.
Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice.

tenguninja

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 9:54pm

ive done what u said and still nothing :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:

Paci

espresso annoyances lover ...what else^^

Date of registration: Jan 28th 2007

Monday, May 21st 2012, 4:14pm

Thank you for your reports, we have found solution for this bug and it will be fixed in version 4.1.0.

Right now can happen that complete "facility" menu is blocked while your jump gates are recharging :/

<3 Fate

Some are millionaires in resources, others in excuses.

tenguninja

Monday, May 21st 2012, 5:52pm

thank god for that
ive been unable to build ANYTHING from the facilities on my planets for the last 48 hours :(