You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kevstawebsta

There're many behind me...but still some ahead

• "kevstawebsta" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2008

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 5:14pm

support reply time.

i got given this new account 2 days and i sent a message to the GO's asking if i can just log in and check it out. not even sure if i will take it dont know cant even see the account yet.

all i need is a simple yes you can log on and check it out. yet it has taken over 2 days to send a yes? seriously why?
Eyes to the sky as the IMPERIAL fly by.

the_don

Unregistered

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 5:28pm

GO are suppose to answer a ticket within 48 hours, but if you only have 1 GO for your uni dont forget he has real life too !!!!

Basically you seem to be asking to acc sit and Im sure as long as the ticket is sent then you can log in.
Obviously you cant do anything with the acc.

Be patient.

kevstawebsta

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 5:40pm

so i am allowed to log into my future account?

Mobius1

Date of registration: Aug 25th 2008

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 6:02pm

I think technically your not allowed to but I dont think you will be banned for it unless you and the current owner of the account log in at the same time in which case you will be banned for multi accounting.

Disclaimer: I am not entirley sure. Avoid any advice I give until it has been confirmed by someone else. Results my vary.

^^Thank you brain rot :D

MisterP

Unregistered

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 6:20pm

Coupla things to check...
Did you get the auto response to your email when you send a ticket in?
Have you made sure any responses aren't in your junk mail?

If still a no-show, you can go on IRC or PM an SGO. Once tickets teach 48 hours they auto get put to the SGOs or higher I believe.

If it's in relation to taking over a new account, its generally best to wait for a reply, esp if you play in that uni already, as it could be seen as sharing and perma banned.

kevstawebsta

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 6:26pm

i have recieved the confirmation emails and i check my junk mail. no emails in there. incase i have accidently deleted it i will check the ticket history but otherwise no, there been no reply.

just checked my ticket history it says unhandled ( is it unhandled i think it was) either way it hasnt been checked

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kevstawebsta" (Nov 18th 2010, 6:39pm)

madmax65

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 6:45pm

to the moderator: this thread is stating different than what i was told by another moderator

ok. now i'm nervous. i had asked in another thread 2 questions about taking over an account. the answer given to me by legend led me to believe it was ok to take over the account even though they haven't answered my ticket yet. here s the link to the thread:
2 questions about switching accounts

so i went into the account changed the name and the email to my preferences. i also had to bump the ticket because it wouldn't let me use the same email as my original account (even though it was in v - mode and set for deletion) so i bumped it and told the email i was requesting it to be changed to. the account is still in vmode. so technically its not being played i just assumed ownership. im not planning on coming out of vmode until the ticket is answered. i have sent a message or 2 to a friend in the account i dont think that would be considered playing it i hope. is this ok or should i try to go to the irc and contact a go right away?
Max007

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "madmax65" (Nov 18th 2010, 6:53pm)

Wraith02

Ghost of Ogame Past

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2004

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 7:03pm

unfortunately the GO team is rather understaffed at the moment (if you have a look at the GO list, you'll see that there are a number of universe being handled by the SGO, who has to do the normal GO work, ticket work, and their own SGO work) so as you can imagine, not everything can be done that needs to
this includes your uni

while we are looking for some more GOs, not everyone that applied is suitable etc.

i will poke some people so that it gets dealt with ASAP

kevstawebsta

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 7:22pm

thankyou Wraith02 that would be really appreciated.

madmax65

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 7:44pm

question to wraith or any moderator

i know this isnt the questions section but it was being discussed here so i asked here. if you could look at my post on this thread right before yours wraith and answer when you get the chance please i would apreciate it.
Max007

Xennor

Unregistered

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 8:29pm

kevstawebsta you have replies to your tickets now, please check your email.

kevstawebsta

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 10:39pm

firstly thankyou for your replies but alas it appears i filled my forms our wrong :(

would love to know what i did wrong not to sure

thanks kevstawebsta

IMNVS

say it out loud speak the truth

Friday, November 19th 2010, 11:49am

madmax, your issue and kevsta's are two different scenarios. He isn't simply taking over the account and setting his old to delete. He wants to log in to an account that is not his own so that he can decide if he wants to take it, and after he decides to take it (if he does) he would set the old account to delete and assume control of the new account, no problems. The answer that Legend Reborn gave you is a good one. So long as you have opened a ticket and so long as you do not log into the old account after assuming control of the new account, you should be fine.
Damn, I miss IMNVS's modding on the forums and the conversations that followed that! Forums have become kinda poor now. :P
:nono "Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it." - Ron Swanson :nono

You are editing your own user account. Unthought changes might lock you out of your account. Please be careful!

kevstawebsta

Friday, November 19th 2010, 4:54pm

wait so your saying even if the GO's havent finished with my tickets we can still exchange accounts because alot of people are waiting on this.

im getiting new account- my account goes to my co-leader and so on and so forth.

Xennor

Unregistered

Friday, November 19th 2010, 5:37pm

wait so your saying even if the GO's havent finished with my tickets we can still exchange accounts because alot of people are waiting on this.

im getiting new account- my account goes to my co-leader and so on and so forth.
You really need to read the replies that have been sent to you on the tickets you opened.