You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AsgerJon

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 24th 2007, 6:03pm

NeoGame - FoxGame add-on

NeoGame can be downloaded from the following page:

cbase.dk

There's now an english and a danish version, the page has a discussionboard, where questions can be asked and bugs reported.

We also need translators in all languages which have an ogame.XXX server.

Please register a user on the board, if you wish to help us.

Here's a sample from the page, which describes the functions in the Add-on:

Quoted

* Galaxy View: Display the Stastitics point Rank for any given player
* Galaxy View: Displays the Statistics point rank and member count for any given alliance
* Galaxy View: Debris fields are displayed as numbers, describing the metal and the crystal contained in the debris field, as opposed to an image
* Fleet menu: Displays the quantity of ST, LT and RECs required for transporting the entire quantity of ressources of the planet or moon
* Fleet menu: Displays transportcapacity in an additional field of selected ships
* Fleet menu: Displays transportation calculator, which calculates numbers of ST, LT and RECs needed to transport a give quantity of ressources
* Fleet menu: Planets and Moons will be sorted by their coordinates with planets in the left column and moons in the right column, with the moons displayed next to their planet
* Fleet menu: Adds extra time on last sending page(last menu)
* Statistics Menu: As opposed to just the display of (-) or (+), the number of ranks a player or alliance has climbed or fallen, without the need to hover the mouse
* Buildings: Displays the energy status for a building, displaying how much energy left from the total amount of energy on the planet, or how much the building would exceed the total amount of enegy on the planet
* Buildings and Research: Displays ressources needed to build or research the building or the technology, furthermore the number of ST and LT needed to transport the before mentioned needed ressources to the planet or moon.
* Galaxy View: Displays solarsystems which are reachable by phalanx with a green spot in the upper right corner of the screen
* Moon Menu: Displays the reach of phalanx in the buildingsoverview
* Other: NeoGame will automatically inform you, once new updates are ready
* Overview: Displays the maximum number of fields on planet or moon derived from the diameter of the planet or moon
* Overview: Quantity of ressources i flying fleets is now being displayed in the bottom of the overview page in categories and in total.
* Ressources menu: Adds calculator which calculats the quantity of ressources produced in 24 hours and 7 days (the number of days and weeks can be altered from the default 24; 7)
* Messages: With personal messages and alliance circular messages it is now possible to add smileys similar to those smileys available on the board.
* Espionage Report: Displays how many small transporters or large transporters needed to raid half of the ressources on the planet or moon. Displays how many recyclers needed to harvest the potential debris field, if all ships on the planet or moon was destroyed
* It is now possible to mark certain alliances with a note and a color, such as "NAP","War" and etc.
* NOTE: It IS possible to leave out certain of the above mentioned, just leave the line next to "NAP" for example, empty

This is part of the all the text needing translating...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AsgerJon" (Jul 24th 2007, 6:04pm)

mendron

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 24th 2007, 7:53pm

hI!!

that's very nice

It would be great if you could translate that to portuguese.

;)

but it's a great jog

ERU_Uni3

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 12:04am

RE: NeoGame - FoxGame add-on

Just popping in to say FANTASTIC PROGGY!!!
Excellent work
ERU
:D

MetalDr3am

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 12:58am

I would like to say that I use Neogame, and I am a big fan of it. It is a WONDERFUL add-on. Really great program you all have made, keep it up :)

fatefinder

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 4:14am

This Add-on ROCKS!!! :band:

10/10

A definite Must Have!!

AsgerJon

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 2:46pm

Quoted

Originally by mendron
hI!!

that's very nice

It would be great if you could translate that to portuguese.

Wink

but it's a great jog

I don't speak portuguese, if you speak it yourself, you could help us getting it translated.

Neo3000

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 2:52pm

Hi..

Thanks for the nice comments on my plugin..

I'm currently working on a new tab i the preferences to select all the NeoGame stuff on/off:

Hope you like it :)

ERU_Uni3

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 7:37pm

I have just found that I can't get Firefox Toolbar - Galaxyplugin v1.4.6 to work and I suspect this may be the problem.

Can anyone else automatically update with Galaxyplugin v1.4.6 with NeoGame installed?

MetalDr3am

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 8:25pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Neo3000
Hi..

Thanks for the nice comments on my plugin..

I'm currently working on a new tab i the preferences to select all the NeoGame stuff on/off:

Hope you like it :)

Is that going to be coming in English?

fatefinder

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 12:21am

ERU_Uni3

I have no problem with the Galaxy Updating.
But when I goto Stats. It updates the very First time I go.
but after that, it stops working.
"Stats not updated!" is what I get. :(

I assume you know, but did you put....
uni11.ogame.org
...for the Server name?
I only ask b/c it took me a few days after they changed it, to realise why the toolbar had stopped working.

whrzmud

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 4:22am

what is the difference between Foxgame and NeoGame?

CyberZero

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 4:37am

Nothing. Neogame is a add on to foxgame

whrzmud

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 4:47am

eh, ya i am a n00b

so i installed it and i give you a

12/10

RaZmAn

Your Girlfriend Loves Me

Date of registration: Aug 2nd 2005

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 5:15am

Neogame is pretty nice..it can be a bit confusing at first because it looks too clustered in the esp report, but once you figure out what is what, it is pretty nice.

Although one concern, does the debris field option in esp reports not show up for moons? ie: when there is fleet on planet it shows how much df it would make, but if there is fleet on moon it does not show up.

It's not trolling if it's true

* CrystalClear humples Raz <CrystalClear> you legend

Quoted from "Finch"

Amazing how 'awesome' Denoob is after no one cares about this game anymore

Quoted from "Cold Hard Justice"

If raz is being a <slang term for male sexual organ> to you, it's usually because you deserve it >_>

whrzmud

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 7:25am

where do you want us to put bug reports?

like on the fleet screen where it says

Cargo Ship Calculator

if you remove any of the res lines like turn Metal into a 0 the Cargo's needed will say

Small Cargo: NaN
Large Cargo: NaN

*edit*
Also submitted the bug on your site

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "whrzmud" (Jul 26th 2007, 7:29am)

ERU_Uni3

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 12:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by whrzmudCargo Ship Calculator

if you remove any of the res lines like turn Metal into a 0 the Cargo's needed will say

Logic would dictate that you would then need to out a 1 into the boxes with 0. Try that.

I have also figured out why my Galaxytoolbar wasn't updating :)

All works great now :)
Cheers
:D

Neo3000

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 1:50pm

I hope to release new version today, with control panel

ERU_Uni3

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 6:35pm

Cool will await the 'goodness' :D

whrzmud

Unregistered

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 7:50pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ERU_Uni3

Quoted

Originally posted by whrzmudCargo Ship Calculator

Logic would dictate that you would then need to out a 1 into the boxes with 0. Try that.

yes that works but you shouldn't need to do that. That or put it in the release notes

Kotaro Fuma

Banned indefinitely

• "Kotaro Fuma" has been banned

Date of registration: Sep 21st 2006

Saturday, July 28th 2007, 7:50pm

For all that don't know, the new version was released yesterday, and is now up and running. A few bugs were taken care of, report anymore.

And thank you Neo3000 !!!

I'm never giving into you, again...

No more hate, no more lies, no more politics
Raise your mics to the sky like apocalypse.
The time has come now shake up the dust until it settles the sand.