You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zabransky

Unregistered

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 3:35am

Galaxy Tool (Latest Version)

Ok, I know that this is going to be a stupid question, and I can't wait to read the witty replies, but I'll ask anyhow...

I have tried numerous times to set up Galaxy Tool and I can't do it. I have followed every guide to no avail. Is there any out there that would be willing to set up an account for me to use? I'll give you the desired username/password and all of my info that is needed. I know that there has got to be someone out there willing to help out a fellow oGame addict.

Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope...

Thanks,
Matt
(Zabransky in game Uni 18)

mcovey@kivitv.com

hunter0293

Hunted By The Hunter

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2006

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 3:49am

On IRC, join #galaxietool.

Any of the other staff members or I can help ya create one :D

http://www.onlinegamesnet.net/javaChat.php?game=ogame&cc=en

< --Ex-Game Operator: Jupiter & Mizar -- >

Zabransky

Unregistered

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 4:43am

Irc

I go there all the time and get no replys.

hunter0293

Hunted By The Hunter

Friday, January 18th 2008, 5:12am

RE: Irc

Quoted

Originally posted by Zabransky
I go there all the time and get no replys.

I know for a fact that there are people from almost every timezone there. I, and the other supporters will usually reply if we see a message. I see many people come in and type ? help and then leave 5 minutes later. We are not always looking at that channel.

Type Attn: Hunter when you join the channel, and if I am on my computer, I will help you.

Sherrie

Unregistered

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 8:42pm

I had the same problem as you mate. Went on IRC and dont know how to use the bloody thing!

hunter0293

Hunted By The Hunter

Sunday, February 24th 2008, 5:05am

http://en.wiki.galaxytool.eu/index.php/Main_Page

Go to that website, it is the official page for GalaxyTool.

I know that any of the helpers or supporters will be glad to help you.

If I have time this week, I will type up an easy guide for ya.

AudioIdiot

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 5:27am

Anyone else having prob with ulmb hosting? everything was working till today. ?(

DazedDragon

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 6:31am

I also use ulmb.com and just checked mine, everything is fine....

Zabransky when you tried the first time, or in the past, did you just make a new account with ulmb.com and then it wont work or would make the account for you? they will only let you use a free account once on the same IP address, or using the same email or contact info..... I dont know if that is the problem, but if it is and that knowledge helps, I hope it does

Oust99

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: Jan 20th 2007

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 8:29am

ulmb seems to be completely down at the moment and has been since 3 am (server time).

Before it went down it wouldn't accept uploads of data from the toolbar, I kept getting a denied error msg. When I looked in detail at was going on it seemed to be a 403 error.

I started a thread in the main help forum, but, it might be more appropriate here.

Galaxy Tool Error - Permission Denied

Anyone have any solutions or know what's going on? One player has reported that ulmb has now banned Galaxy Tool, but, I couldn't see that on their forums and when it went down couldn't post a new thread to query what was going on.

Any help / thoughts would be much appreciated!!!

Cheers...Oust

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Oust99" (Mar 12th 2008, 9:02am)

AudioIdiot

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 1:42pm

ulmb has banned the use of GalaxyTool

Psycho Jo

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 3:51pm

does this mean I get a refund of the 35 dollars I paid to have my galaxy map there and can anyone recommend another server who is allowing the galaxy map.

Thank You

Ozyborn

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 4:07pm

Hmm I can log in and look at everything and it seems fine. But whenever I use the toolbar them I get the permission denied error.

Just read in their forums. They have banned the script due to excess server usage.

You can log into your main account and download the mysql databses though.

Now where can we go for hosting?????

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ozyborn" (Mar 12th 2008, 4:16pm)

hunter0293

Hunted By The Hunter

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 5:21pm

There are quite a few other websites that you can use:

Follow this link:

http://en.wiki.galaxytool.eu/index.php/H…_the_Galaxytool

Oust99

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 7:02pm

Can Galaxy Tool be configured to run off my hard drive? If so, how can I do this?

Can anyone produce some instruction on how to set it up on a new host please? I could only get the other one working because of the wonderful set of instructions posted on this forum!

Cheers...Oust

Psycho Jo

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 7:04pm

Those instructions were excellent... I have to agree with you there and yes I would love to see some too. I have tried 3 different hosts this morning and cant find one that the tool will work on.. They send all the right info except for 1 item. 1 I have no database name. Another wont connect via file zilla.. Getting very frustrated here

Oust99

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 7:17pm

It also seems that many of those sites are not in English. Whilst I wish I could speak another language I can't and need a host in English :o(

Cheers...Oust

Psycho Jo

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 8:05pm

For those who paid for the ULMB site. here is the site administrators response.

"There are no refunds, it was made clear that script is not allowed here before you made your purchase.

We do not provide support via email at this time."

was anyone else aware that the galaxytool script was not allowed on ulmb.

AudioIdiot

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 8:40pm

I got byethost.com to work. They can support 3 databases free. Seems a little slow though. I may be looking elsewhere.

Any other suggestions?

Also, anyone know how to configure from harddrive? Seems silly to have to rely on a server if you g-tool on own.

Oust99

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 9:03pm

I'm trying byethost but can't get ftp to upload my files. I'm not sure what to put in the config file either so even if I did upload the files it would probably not work!

Psycho Jo

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 9:30pm

oust99.. tried to send you pm but you have set for no messages. contact me through pm. I may have found something but dont want to post here until I know it works