You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tarja

Unregistered

Monday, October 5th 2009, 9:53pm

AntiGameOrigin

Homepage and installation: http://antigame.de/home.php?page=home
Changelogs: http://antigame.de/home.php?page=changelog

Quoted from "Francolino"

Dear player,

As you may have noticed, the popular addon AntiGame by Tarja is no longer being developed for the last three months.
To keep this project alive (until some new to keep it maintained can be found) a few members from the OGame.Origin Tools & Skins Team have taken over this project.

The new update 1.32.0 will now replace the original and is shown as "AntiGame" (and therefore also takes it's settings). If you have already installed a previous version of Antigame Origin, please remove this.
Furthermore, we have begun to update the main languages ​​and include them directly (currently English, German, French, Spanish and Russian) - Therefore you can also remove the language pack or language file.

Have fun with AntiGame by OGame.Origin Team.

Please use this thread AntiGame Origin for feedback and questions.

Best regards,

Your OGame.Origin team

Locutus_of_Borg

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 10:08pm

is this legal script..???

Cupcake

Counting the years...enjoying the memories...

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 10:30pm

Closed til GA's approve :)

:love: GradeZero made this :love:
James to my Jessie

Cupcake

Counting the years...enjoying the memories...

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 2:24am

Ok this has been approved :)

:love: GradeZero made this :love:
James to my Jessie

player's

Unregistered

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 11:24am

It works fine, but I already found a bug:

When you are chosing a planet in galaxy view and you chose attack, the set planet in fleet dispatch is 3:388:4. So you have to manually type in the correct coords.

Tarja

Unregistered

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 8:47pm

Quoted

When you are chosing a planet in galaxy view and you chose attack, the set planet in fleet dispatch is 3:388:4. So you have to manually type in the correct coords.
Probably you're not using the most recent version of the script. It used to have that sort of bug, but I supposed I fixed it.

player's

Unregistered

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 9:52pm

you were right, it works fine with the new version and also found some new items which are useful!
thanks for the redesign!

Soma

Locutus_of_Borg

Unregistered

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 12:17am

thank u very much for this...keep it up with good work...!!!!

BTW it would be nice if u can add total resources like neogame had...!!!...plz...:P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Locutus_of_Borg" (Oct 11th 2009, 12:24am)

Tarja

Unregistered

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 11:24am

What do you mean by "total resources"? Where it should be added?

dark_angel

There're many behind me...but still some ahead

Date of registration: Apr 20th 2008

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 10:17pm

What do you mean by "total resources"? Where it should be added?

down on bottom of overview page

and TANK YOU this brings some hope for ogame ,redesign is :censored:
Proud to be member of
Asta community
:]
:rolleyes:

Locutus_of_Borg

Unregistered

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 10:22pm

for example, when u fill slots with raids and itch slot have specific number of resources but there is no total raided resources with all slots, neogame had that....

here it is

there is several missions as u already know, neogame include all of them

rube

Unregistered

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 11:32pm

WOW...thanks..U have just saved my U43 alliance..Before we had many players leaving and now they are stayng purely cos of this..GREAT work and thanks..Very good script...and legal! 10/10

Tarja

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 8:54am

for example, when u fill slots with raids and itch slot have specific number of resources but there is no total raided resources with all slots, neogame had that....

here it is

there is several missions as u already know, neogame include all of them
Probably you should use this script.
Note that there is no way to legally retrieve information about flying fleets (particularly, resources in them) from Overview page - cause automated requests to the server are prohibited.

Entropy

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 1:31pm

This is fantastic. Thanks for posting.

If I can throw out one bug though, the missing resources doesn't seem to work once it gets into the millions.

Locutus_of_Borg

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 2:10pm

Note that there is no way to legally retrieve information about flying fleets (particularly, resources in them) from Overview page - cause automated requests to the server are prohibited.
So u are telling me that script is illegal and that I should`t use it....???

Tarja

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 2:45pm

So u are telling me that script is illegal and that I should`t use it....???
I guess I wasn't very clear :).
The script above shows the resources on Fleet movement page. And it takes all needed information from that page. So everything is OK with it (of course, it's GA who should make such decisions, not me :) ).

But dark_angel asked about resources at the bottom of Overview page - here it can't be shown for the reason I mentioned.

Tarja

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 3:37pm

If I can throw out one bug though, the missing resources doesn't seem to work once it gets into the millions.
Please try the version 1.6.3, I hope I fixed it. (I can't check it myself, cause Andromeda at Ogame.ru, where I'm playing, is quite young yet :) ).

Zidane

Resident 12 Year old Girl

Date of registration: Aug 8th 2009

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:07pm

I have tested out the script in Andromeda.org and with the adjustments made to the script it is excelent, good job Tarja on a script well made and a new tool for use with ogame.

Proud Member of The Zombie Elite, Bunnies.INC, and Void Alliance
Saint aka Zidane
Basic= 130
Advanced= 27
Super=1

Colony HOF

This post has already been reported.

Entropy

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 7:51pm

Please try the version 1.6.3, I hope I fixed it. (I can't check it myself, cause Andromeda at Ogame.ru, where I'm playing, is quite young yet :) ).
Works well now. Thanks.

Locutus_of_Borg

Unregistered

Monday, October 12th 2009, 11:03pm

BTW Im wandering can u make option for deleting all spy reports, smaller ones for raiding but with total values chosen by player...For example I dont attack planets with under 400k resources for raid...Why Im asking this...!!!...I ask this because checking check boxes in inbox-espionage is really slow with Mozilla Firefox...it takes me 1.5h to find and sort 13-15 planets usable for raiding....