You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Steendor

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 6:45pm

RE: Antigame no show

I have the latest greasemonky, jave, firfox. monkey say user.js loaded. Cleared all cookies and everything. Restarted game, no antigame. HELP

What uni? Do you have other greasemonkey scripts? Are they working?

drako

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2006

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 7:52pm

Did you disable Neogame and STogame (the old version FF add-ons) and then restart FF ?
Keep OGame free, stay and play

U2: APOC

U13: Rampage (ex BSG)

ctit101

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 12:24am

no show

Uni 1 and Andromeda, will give that a try

ctit101

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 12:36am

ok disabled everything, restarted still no show.

Steendor

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 4:31am

I feel like I should ask again whether you have other working greasemonkey scripts. If not...with an ogame tab selected, right-click the little monkey in your status bar and make sure both greasemonkey and antigame are enabled.

ctit101

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 7:16pm

dang little monkey

Ok Steendor first I want to thank you for your help. I was really starting not to like the little monkey. I would click on it and it said enabled but no antigame game. I would go to the page and click install it, monkey said he did. Then I restarted firefox and click monkey in Ogame, no antigame. Monkey lied. I gave up after about 20 times of loading antigame and restarting browser.

Now find a answer to this if you can. Last night screen goes heywire. Wife on pc, well chit what did you do, nothing she says I bet it's that dang little monkey you been yelling at for two days.

Sure enough every web page she loaded the screen was screwed up. So shut off pc. Opened case, took out new video card, put in old very used video card. Started it up, screen back to norm. Loaded Ogame to check fleet and then went to antigame just for something to do to try it one more time. Monkey said he loaded it, restarted browser, went to Ogame, theres ANTIGAME. WELL CHIT. Go figure.

Now tell me if you can why the video card was keeping a script from loading, I have never heard of it.

Steendor

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 9:04pm

?( That's a new one on me... You're welcome for the help, such as it was. I'm glad it's working for you now.

Galactus

There're many behind me...but still some ahead

Date of registration: Feb 29th 2008

Friday, May 14th 2010, 6:42pm

Just wanna say most awesome script, I don't know what I would have done without it!

In the old design when I went to the fleet screen from my moon the default was the planet below. In the redesign this doesn't seem to happen. For some reason it picks other coords or it seems random coords. Is there a way to have antigame set the planet as the default?

Thanks again for a great script!

Thx Readie 4 sig!

Arguing on the internet is like getting Grav4:
Even if you do it, you're still dumb as a rock.

There's always one confused soul that thinks he can make a difference.
You have no choice but to kill him, to prove him wrong.
That's the real trouble with democracy.

You can't always save your a$$ and your face!

Stopped counting long ago-
HOFs- 62
Adv- 4
Moons- 25
Rip Kills- 11

LionHTB

Date of registration: Dec 4th 2008

Friday, May 14th 2010, 7:40pm

Just wanna say most awesome script, I don't know what I would have done without it!

In the old design when I went to the fleet screen from my moon the default was the planet below. In the redesign this doesn't seem to happen. For some reason it picks other coords or it seems random coords. Is there a way to have antigame set the planet as the default?

I think you have the "Auto-copy coordinates" option ticked, if it is selecting random co-ordinates

No way to select something as default afaik
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realise that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods." -Christopher Hitchens

Galactus

Date of registration: Feb 29th 2008

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 6:33pm

I think you have the "Auto-copy coordinates" option ticked, if it is selecting random co-ordinates

No way to select something as default afaik
That fixed it for me thanks!

Thx Readie 4 sig!

Arguing on the internet is like getting Grav4:
Even if you do it, you're still dumb as a rock.

There's always one confused soul that thinks he can make a difference.
You have no choice but to kill him, to prove him wrong.
That's the real trouble with democracy.

You can't always save your a$$ and your face!

Stopped counting long ago-
HOFs- 62
Adv- 4
Moons- 25
Rip Kills- 11

guitarplyr26

Unregistered

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 7:30pm

stupid chrome packaging is messing me up now.

so i edited the newest antigame version to take out all comments (i got to a point where i could usually tell which '//'s to keep. thank you Steendor for your example script, it was VERY helpful), but now trying to make the manifest.json file is ruining my life. this is what mine looks like:

Quoted

{
"name": "AntiGame",
"version": "1.23.0",
"description": "A couple of NeoGame features for OGame Redesign.",
"icons": {"indexL.png"},
"content_scripts": [
{
"matches": ["http://www.*.ogame.*/*"],
"js": ["user.js"],
}

every time i try to package that with the user.js file in the extensions part of chrome it gives me the following error:

Quoted

Manifest is not valid JSON. Line: 1, column: 2, Dictionary keys must be quoted.
anyone have any idea what that means? never seen any error even similar to that.

Steendor

Unregistered

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 10:30pm

I have to assume that line 1, column 2 refers to the icons dictionary, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if that's your whole script, I can see a couple problems. My changes are colored. Disclaimer: This is untested.

Quoted

{
"icons": {"48":"indexL.png"}, // Details on the meaning of the number here.
{
"matches": ["http://*.ogame.*/game/index.php?page=*"], // Changed to match AntiGame.
"js": ["user.js"] // Deleted a comma here.
}
]
}

Obviously, my comments aren't necessary. ;)

guitarplyr26

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 12:19am

thanks for the edits. i'm still getting the "dictionary keys must be quoted" error message when i try to package the script though...

Steendor

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 3:09am

Well, I just failed to make AntiGame work with Chrome 5.0.375.38 beta. At least I learned a few things about how Chrome handles extensions. Unfortunately, I deleted my work before I made a copy of manifest.json. The edit that worked for me wasn't very different from what I last posted. The only difference that I can remember is regarding the hostmask for content_scripts.matches. Naturally, there are some limitations: *.ogame.org is valid, but *.ogame.* is not. So, each of OGame's primary domains has to be specified individually. Luckily for me, I only play in .org. :P

I will mention one more thing: the output from the YUI compressor didn't work for me at all, but an unedited copy from userscripts worked well enough for me to figure out that it's incompatible.

guitarplyr26

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 7:07am

that makes sense, but it's not the problem. idk why i'm still getting the "dictionary word" error. i googled it and got nothin...

lemme know if you remember how you wrote that json, that's my biggest concern right now. i can't even see if my edited AntiGame script works until i can get a good manifest file and package it as a .crx

Steendor

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 8:20am

manifest.json:

Source code

{
{
"matches": ["http://*.ogame.org/game/index.php?page=*"],
"js": ["user.js"]
}
]
}

user.js:

Source code

alert('here');

From the extensions tab, I was able to load the unpacked extension, and I was able to pack the extension. As soon as an overview page loaded, I got the alert. If you copy that exactly and it still doesn't work, then I give up. :P I found a couple links earlier; maybe you can use one of those.

guitarplyr26

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 9:20am

copied that exactly and i'm still getting that error. maybe it's just a chrome problem right now, cuz i'm on the 5.0.375.38 beta

but what do you mean by the userscript "alert('here'); ?

don't exactly understand what to do with that.

Steendor

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 5:18pm

In short, I need a script that I know will work. So I wrote that short, simple script. When I load an OGame page and the word 'here' appears in a message box, I know that my extension is installed correctly.

spart

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 6:10pm

any idea why the "change time to local timezone" feature wouldn't be working?

guitarplyr26

Unregistered

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 11:23pm

In short, I need a script that I know will work. So I wrote that short, simple script. When I load an OGame page and the word 'here' appears in a message box, I know that my extension is installed correctly.
ohhhh, that makes sense... i'd be happy to do that if my chrome would package scripts like it's supposed to :P