You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Monday, September 6th 2010, 7:20pm

Raide-Facile Or Easy Rider

Raide-Facil Or Easy Rider [Redesign]

The script :
The script is created for to Attacking easier.
Indeed the script save all scans what you see.(Advice : for save the scan faster, you can tick the option scans who open scans in page messages.)
It sort scan in one table, by some criteria(variable).
Some option will be enable to customize you table.
In the table some links, has been created for help you, for spying, attack, simulate...

The link for go on Raide-Facile is on the top near logout. (you can change after with option)

Installing :
For used this script you need Firefox with GreaseMonkey or Google chrome. (not all option work in google chrome).
For firefox if you have not already install GreaseMonkey ago here for install ;) : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/748 (needFirefox ).
After install and restart firefox you can install the script for ogame :
Link direct : Raide-Facil 0.4.4 lien direct
French topic : http://board.ogame.fr/board1474-ogame-le…3-raide-facile/

Question :
  • What amelioration would-you want for the future ??

Bug already know :
  • The production of deutrium is ballpark, because it is caculate in relation to the average temperature of the position of the planet (no solution).

If you have a problem :
The last version is normally without problem but if you have something wrong or strange, tell me because I'm not perfect, so some bug will be appear. If you have problem explain me what is the problem and tell me all you can be tell me about the script, your universe, and what your navigator wrote in the error console (for firefox it is Ctrl+Maj+J).
After this report go on board for see if I need more explain.

Amelioration advice for the future :

• Change the sort just with click on header of column ( I'm not sure to do this.)
Question courrante :

• The cdr in the debris fields is the debris fields now or which I can created ? So, it's a debris fields who can create if you destroy every ship of the player and you lose no ship.
  • Is it possible what after click on the spy link to return on Raide-Facile ? I can't create this option because it's forbidden to change page automatically.
  • Is it possible to know if the scan of one planet is save from galaxy ? This function is forbidden because it's option of commander.
  • The small transporters(st)/large transporters(lt) has been post in the table doesn't the same than (resource/2)/lt or /st ! It's normally because for know how many transporters you need it's a strange function, It's not me It's ogame ^^
  • When I click on link of Raide-facile, I go on the fleet page or movement page but not on Raide-Facile. So go on part problems of this post .
Raide-Facile on Google-Chrome/ Opera :
Normally it's possible to used this script on google-chrome or opéra(but no test for opéra), But so function doesn't work on this navigator. For example if the scan is open on the page messages the scan doesn't save automatically so some button has been create for this.

I give thanks of vulca, Mushroorn , and all scriptwriter who help me for create my script, and all people who cheer me, give me some advice and signal some problems. And ridounet who help me for translate all this script in english.

Ps : I'm french and I think you see I'm really bad in English so, excuse me for my english. If you can take a better presentation give me, I take it .

xelab

Unregistered

Monday, September 6th 2010, 9:01pm

Looking at this, it seems really cool and useful.
I did a quick scan of the french board thread but I didn't see any confirmation of legality, although it's very possible I missed it. I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

If somebody could confirm that you aren't going to be banned for using this, I could do a quick translation to English of this script.
(It already has been translated, but it seems sort of butchered from checking the source (I haven't installed it and checked because I want it to be legal first))

But anyway, it looks really useful and I hope we can use it!

Also, it seems everyone on the french board is nicer than here. Food for thought.

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Monday, September 6th 2010, 10:10pm

So in the ogame.fr this script is legal. Some admin used my script so I think he is legal and they say It legal.
But I don't know here, I think it's legal but if is not say me why and what, thank you ^^

And for translation ok ^^, but I think It's not too bad :D .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "snaquekiller" (Sep 6th 2010, 10:16pm)

xelab

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 2:30am

Yeah, it might make more sense once the script is actually running (and I could just be reading the wrong section).

If this is the right code it could use a bit of touching up. It makes sense to me because French is my second language, but I could see it being a little confusing for some.

Source code

if(langue == 'en')
{
	text = 
	{
		//option mon compte 
		vos_techno:'your techs : ',
		q_coord:'coordinates of departship', 
		q_vaisseau_min:'what\'s your ship the most slower in your fleet that you use',

// option variable
		choix_certaine_vari:'Choice for some variable',
		q_apartir:'take scan from',
		apartir:'total resources.',
		q_cdrmin:'Ruins minimum ',
		q_totmin:'Ruins +minimum of Resources recoverables ',
		q_prend_type:'Take only scans with ',
			rep_0_prend:'Ruins> x ou resources > y',
			rep_1_prend:'Ruins> x et resources > y',
			rep_2_prend:' Ruins + resources > z',
		q_class:'Class the table by',
			c_date:'Date',
			c_coo:'Coordinates',
			c_nj:'Name of Player',
			c_np:'Name of  Planet',
			c_met:'Iron',
			c_cri:'Crystal',
			c_deu:'Deut',
			c_acti:'Activity',
			c_cdr:'Ruins workable',
			c_nbv:'Nb ship',
			c_nbd:'Nb Defense',
			c_ress:'Total resource',
			c_type:'Type (moon or planet)',
			c_cdrress:'Resource+Cdr',
			prod_classement:'Production',
			ressourcexh:'resources in x hours',
		q_reverse:'the ranking will be in order :', 
		  descroissant:' decreasing', 
		  croissant:' increasing',
		q_sae_auto:'Automatic backup of scans where they where viewed ? ',
		remp_scn:'Automatic replace of scans if they are in the same planet ? ',
		q_garde:'Do not take and erase scans older than ',
			jours:'days',
			heures:'hours',
			min:'minutes',
		import_q:'When importing, each scan ',
			import_q0:'replace the other ',
			import_q1:' have been had of the others',	

//couleur ligne
		couleur_ligne:'Color line ',
		q_color:' Color of the line of the target if your fleet arrival mode is',
		attt:'Attack',
		ag:'Grouped attack ',
		det:'Destroy',	
		att_r:'Attack (R)',
		ag_r:' Grouped attack (R)',
		det_r:'Destroy (R)',

//option affichage
		option_affichage:'Option to display ',
		lienraid:' Took link of Raide-Facile ',
			En_haut:'In the top',
			gauche:'At the left',
		lienespi:'The link in the spy-report take :',
			page_f:'In the fleet view',
			page_g:'In the galaxian view',
		cdr_q:'The counting of ruins is displayed : ',
			recyclc:' in numbers of Recycling Cargos ',
			ressousrce:'in numbers of resource',
		tps_vol:'Show time flight ?',
		nom_j_q:'Show name of the player ?',
		nom_p_q:'Show name of the planet ?',
		autre_planette:'Don\'t show the name directly but show when you click at the coordinates',
		coor_q:'Show of the coordinates of the panet ?',
		q_date:'Show date in the table ?',
		q_date_type:'For the date we show ?',
			q_date_type0:'A chrono',
			q_date_type1:'Time of the scan',
		q_prod:'Show the production by hours of the planet',
		q_ress_h:'Show the resource (0 = Not shown)',
		mess_q:'Show a link to messagies ?',
		q_simul:'What flight Simulator Do you want to utilise ?',
			drago:'Dragosim',
			speed:'Speedsim',
			ogwinner:'Ogame-Winner',		
		page:'How many scans you want to display by page ?(0=all)',		
		question_rassemble_cdr_ress:'Do you want to gather resources and ruins ?',
		q_techn_sizero:'Do you want to took your tech at 0 when the scan do not display opponent tech ?',
		question_afficher_icone_mess:'Do you want to display icons ?',
		q_afficher_dernier_vid_colo:'display the time of the last dump hill (approximate) ?',

//option bbcode
		text_centre:'Would you center the bbcode ?',
		text_cite:'Would you make the BBcode in citation ?',
		balise_centre:'What tags do you use for center text ?',
		balise1_center:'[align=center]',
		balise2_center:'[center]',
		balise_url:'What tags do you use for the "URL" ?',
		balise1_url:'[url=\'adresse\']',
		balise2_url:'[url=adresse]',
		color:'color',

// tableau icone et autre
		espionner:'|spying',
		eff_rapp:'|Not schown this spying report',
		att:'|Attack',
		simul:'|Simulate',
		mise_jours:'Update possible for Raid Facile',
		cdr_pos:'Ruins location',		
		dated:'Date',		
		th_nj:'Player',
		th_coo:'Coordinates',
		th_np:'Planet',
		th_ress:'Resource(ct/ht)',
		th_nv:'# fleet',
		th_nd:'# Defense',
		metal:'Iron',
		met_rc:'Iron Recyclable',
		cristal:'Crystal',
		cri_rc:'Crystal Recyclable',
		nb_rc:'Nombre de Recycling unit',
		deut:'Deut',
		nb_recycl:'Nb Recycling unit',
		retour_f:'Return ',
		arriv_f:'Arrival ',
		tmp_vol_th:'Flight time',
		prod_h_th:'Output/h',
		ressource_xh_th:'Resource x Houres',
		th_ress_cdr_col:'Ruins+Res',
		th_h_vidage:'Dump Time',

//autre messages.
		vari_res:'Variables stiff and options reset due to upgrade, sorry.',
		q_reset:'Do you want to reset all variables stiff and options ?',
		reset:'Reset done. Actualise the leaf to see the result.',
		q_reset_o:'Do you to reset all options ?',
		reset_s:'Reset done. Actualise the leaf to see the result.',
		option_sv:'Options of Raide-Facile saved',
		raide_facil:'Raide-Facile',
		del_scan:'Spying reports deleted, pages refresh',
		del_scan_d:'|delete this message',
		del_scan_script:'delet mess + scan script',
		del_script:'delete scan script',
		enleve_script:'|delete the spying report and not the script',
		add_scan:'|Add the spying  report of the script',
		add_scan_d:'Add the script of this spying reports',
		save_optis:'Save options',
		remis_z:'Reset.',
		supr_scan_coche:'Delete spying report checked',
		supr_scan_coche_nnslec:'Delete spying reports non checked',
		oui:'yes',
		non:'no',
		batiment_non_visible:'Building not shown',
		rep_mess_supri:'Posts delated',

//import / export	
		export_scan_se:'export spying reports checked',
		export_scan_nnse:'export spying reports not selected',
		importer_scan:'Import spying reports',
		import_rep:'spying reportimported and added to your Database',
		importt:'Import :',
		exportt:'Export :',

//bouton messages
		spr_scrptscan_a:'Delete spy report and Scan script displayed',
		spr_scrptscan_ns:'Delete spying report and Scan script unselected',
		spr_scrptscan_s:'Delete spying report and Scan script selected',
		spr_scan_a:'Delete Scan script displayed',
		spr_scan_ns:'Delete Scan script unselected',
		spr_scan_s:'Delete Scan script selected',

add_scan_a:'Add spy report displayed ',
		add_scan_ns:'Add spy report Not selected',
		add_scan_s:'Add spy Report Selected',
		rep_mess_add:'spy Report added',

//option langue
		option_langue:'Language',
		q_langue:'In what Language do you want the script ?',
		francais:'Français',
		anglais:'English',
		autre:'Other',
	}	
}

Still, a very impressive script. Well done.

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 9:07am

Quoted

Yeah, it might make more sense once the script is actually running (and I could just be reading the wrong section).

If this is the right code it could use a bit of touching up. It makes sense to me because French is my second language, but I could see it being a little confusing for some.

Still, a very impressive script. Well done.
If I understand what you wrote :D . If you want, you can improve the translation of this script, and yes it is the translation.

I don't say before my script work only in ogame in french or english but if someone want the script for other langage of ogame you can say me I need just some translation.

thank you.

Friday, September 24th 2010, 4:13pm

Good idea, with some (solvable) issues.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account the universe speed.

Also, options are very confusing and not well explained, and not all them well-translated.

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Friday, September 24th 2010, 6:37pm

Quoted

Good idea, with some (solvable) issues.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account the universe speed.

Also, options are very confusing and not well explained, and not all them well-translated.
So for speed universe, during the next week I add this options.

For the translation MadMax give me this translation, I think you have see I'm bad in english so i can just trust in this translation. After if you didn't understand one option say me witch and I work for give you a better translation.

Friday, September 24th 2010, 10:06pm

Quoted

After if you didn't understand one option say me witch and I work for give you a better translation.
I'm afraid it's not only about translation. The options are not well explained, that's all. I'm sure you see all them simple, but the effect of most of them is not evident. Options as phrases are never a good idea, just explain the option and put the choices under.

Maybe it should be better to start SEPARATING the options from the data table (it's truly confusing and contrary to usability), and include a little text with a "what's this for?" explanation. Believe me, currently the purpose and use of the script is far from being evident.

For instance, the expression "scan script" appears all over but it's never explained anywhere, so it's not evident what it is and all those options and buttons that use it are not understandable. It's just an example, all the options board suffers from this problem due to you thinking that all them are evident to understand. And the bad layout doesn't help.

Also, the script stopped working when I logged out and in. Now the "Raid-Facile" button simply takes to the fleet movements page. It's not working anymore.

I think it's a good idea to track targets without a pen and a paper, but it needs some more work.

More ideas:
- Technologies can be automatically configured when opening the "Research" page, no need to put them in the options.
- Universe speed can be also configured automatically when opening the "Resource settings" page. Just get the basic metal production and (if it's not zero) divide it by 20.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Malversan" (Sep 24th 2010, 10:55pm)

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 8:24pm

So for scan script I can explain, I can understand it's no easy this to understand, and one option for the Debris Field + minimum of Resources recoverable and 2/3 question about this after say me what you didn't understand, explain me witch you don't understand for explain better because in french board nobody say me that and I think it's easy in french so in need to understand witch I do changed.

And for problem when you click on the link raide-facile, it's bug so I have some question for you. you use firefox ? if yes witch ? when you click on the click give the error in consol in part error(for firefox CTRL+MAJ+J). After you use witch script because sometimes other script create some bug in raide-facile.

if someone french or people understand french can translate this because I can translate but I think It's could be horrible :D :

Quoted

ou mettre le scan dans une zone de texte pour l\'exporté autre part.

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 9:30pm

Isn't it easier and more convenient if options explain themselves IN THE SCRIPT itself? I see a bit futile to explain them to a specific user in a forum.

About the bug:
- My browser is Firefox 3.6.10.
- I do use other scripts, but I tested with all other scripts disabled and the problem persisted.
- I didn't look for JavaScript errors, I simply reinstalled the script. Sorry for that. If it happens again, I'll look further.

P.S.: In english, a "witch" is a "sorcière". I think you may use the word "which". I understood you anyway. ;)

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 10:05pm

Quoted

Isn't it easier and more convenient if options explain themselves IN THE SCRIPT itself? I see a bit futile to explain them to a specific user in a forum.

About the bug:
- My browser is Firefox 3.6.10.
- I do use other scripts, but I tested with all other scripts disabled and the problem persisted.
- I didn't look for JavaScript errors, I simply reinstalled the script. Sorry for that. If it happens again, I'll look further.

P.S.: In english, a "witch" is a "sorcière". I think you may use the word "which". I understood you anyway. ;)
yes for the explain, I agree with you I do explain in the script but for explain better in the script I do know which I do explain better than now. And try to explain with good word, because if you didn't understand my explain in the script if I say my explain you didn't understand to.

For the error if he persisted, it's could be he save something wrong because some scan has been affect by other script so he save no the good think, but if is not this say me, what is the problem, I script for the user not for me ( I didn't attack, I'm miner). And for the desinstalled or reinstalled if they doesn't work think to tick the case in greasmonkey for delete all what greasmonkey save in this script.

PS: thank you for the correction.

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 1:35am

No offense, but it's difficult to explain what's wrong in your configuration layout because I think it's almost all wrong. As I said, it's not only about explanations, but about the usability of the whole script. At first sight:

- SEPARATE the options and the data in different pages. Rendering them together is a major source of confusion.

- Don't use simple centered text, the layout is really awful and confusing when a phrase spans across lines. An HTML table is much better, explanations left-aligned in the left column and options left-aligned in the right column, as usual.

- For configuration options, never use phrases as choices. Explain completely the option in a phrase, and then render the choices as simple words ("yes", "no", and the like).

- Also, for "yes/no" options, a simple checkbox is always better than using radio button groups.

- Never use expressions that you think are "intuitive" for the user (but only you know what they mean). Assume no intuition in the user, just EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. It's much better to say "stored espionage report" everywhere than using the criptic "scan" invented concept (explained nowhere). And what in heaven is an "automatic backup of scans"?

- Please, avoid using mathematic equations in the options (X, Y, Z?). Just plain and clear explanations.

- Get automatically any configuration option you can: get the universe speed the first time the "Resource settings" page is opened, and the technologies everytime the "Research" page is opened. No need to configure them manually.

- NINE BUTTONS are needed for espionage report maintenance? Truly? That's not usable. Please simplify the controls, make always the minimum possible and the simplest ones.

- I can't understand why report maintenance is needed in the standard messages table. Why aren't all espionage reports always stored automatically and then maintained in your "stored reports" data table?

- Avoid all unnecessary options. For instance, a report might always replace an existing one if they have the same coordinates, I can't imagine a reason to store old unuseful data.

To summarize ideas, take any configuration options board from any program and try to clone its usability and ideas. Simplify at maximum, and think always about a stupid user trying to understand from zero what each option serves for.

Minor bugs:
- Ships to debris percentage is not stored (at least in the english layout).
- Some phrases are not translated (i.e.: ships to debris percentage).
- Some phrases are simply "undefined" on translation (i.e.: ubication of the script main button).

Internal advices:
- Translation can also be internally simplified. An array with all phrases is much better than using a variable for every phrase (JavaScript array indexes can be strings). A bidimensional array ("texts[language][text]") should allow translation to any language with no problem.
- No need to configure language manually. It can also be automatically got from the server top-level domain, being english the default (as it covers most of the possible users).

About the previously mentioned bug, I already deleted all the script settings in the Firefox configuration before reinstalling it. After reinstalling it's not storing any espionage report. :(

P.S.: For english understanding, Google Translator is your friend. :)

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Malversan" (Sep 26th 2010, 1:50am)

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 12:13pm

Quoted

No offense, but it's difficult to explain what's wrong in your configuration layout because I think it's almost all wrong. As I said, it's not only about explanations, but about the usability of the whole script. At first sight:
Don't worry, I can understand and It's really difficult to offence me ^^.

Quoted

- SEPARATE the options and the data in different pages. Rendering them together is a major source of confusion.
For you It's source of confusion. But for me It's more easy to understand because you see what you want change in the table. But I think for, create a news page or a better presentation.

Quoted

- Don't use simple centered text, the layout is really awful and confusing when a phrase spans across lines. An HTML table is much better, explanations left-aligned in the left column and options left-aligned in the right column, as usual.
I think for the center in the option you have right, I go delete this center. And for the table I thinking and if have one idea I make it.

Quoted

- For configuration options, never use phrases as choices. Explain completely the option in a phrase, and then render the choices as simple words ("yes", "no", and the like).
Sometimes it's impossible, because they to many option, but I try to take more yes/no.

Quoted

- Also, for "yes/no" options, a simple checkbox is always better than using radio button groups.
For a checkbox sorry but I think It's really bad because not naturally intuitive. So for this I'm sure I didn't take a checkbox.

Quoted

- Never use expressions that you think are "intuitive" for the user (but only you know what they mean). Assume no intuition in the user, just EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. It's much better to say "stored espionage report" everywhere than using the criptic "scan" invented concept (explained nowhere). And what in heaven is an "automatic backup of scans"?
The expresions "scan" I believe It's the same in all the world because in french ogame all people used this expressions. So I'm little bit amaze . For the last sentence I didn't understand, sorry ^^.

Quoted

- Please, avoid using mathematic equations in the options (X, Y, Z?). Just plain and clear explanations.
For this I said In the last post, I need to behave better.

Quoted

- Get automatically any configuration option you can: get the universe speed the first time the "Resource settings" page is opened, and the technologies everytime the "Research" page is opened. No need to configure them manually.
For the speed univers It's allready take but for the research page I do create the function for take research and I have no time and it's not difficult to fill in this. But When I have the time I create this function but I prefere to create other option than this.

Quoted

- NINE BUTTONS are needed for espionage report maintenance? Truly? That's not usable. Please simplify the controls, make always the minimum possible and the simplest ones.
For the nine buttons, yes we need this because It's for more choice, you want the minimum possible but me I want the maximal option and choice.

Quoted

- I can't understand why report maintenance is needed in the standard messages table. Why aren't all espionage reports always stored automatically and then maintained in your "stored reports" data table?
For this I'm not sure to understand good, but if I understand. In first The messages has no stored automatically if you want, so you need some button for this. After if the espionage report is not automatically open I can't read the report from page messages so you need to open all report what you want save in my script. And if you didn't want save some scan, you do have a choice, so I give you the choice.

Quoted

- Avoid all unnecessary options. For instance, a report might always replace an existing one if they have the same coordinates, I can't imagine a reason to store old unuseful data.
It's false , sorry but me I want have all scan , the old and the new, because I can see what change, because if one time he have is fleet but after he haven't this fleet, You can forgot he have fleet. So for this I use it and I'm not alone.

Quoted

To summarize ideas, take any configuration options board from any program and try to clone its usability and ideas. Simplify at maximum, and think always about a stupid user trying to understand from zero what each option serves for.
For clone it's usability and ideas, you know mine is not to differents than the other. I think you are not habituate to use the option like this, I understand Is not the same in french and english, so I go try to make better for the english people.

Quoted

Minor bugs:
- Some phrases are not translated (i.e.: ships to debris percentage).
- Some phrases are simply "undefined" on translation (i.e.: ubication of the script main button).
The debris percentage is create by the enemie fleet(if understand what you say :D ), so if you didn't see his fleet or he have no fleet he wrote 0.if you say for the news options I watch and try this afternoon for to be sure is not bug.
For phrase are not translated or say "undefined", I go see which .

Quoted

Internal advices:
- Translation can also be internally simplified. An array with all phrases is much better than using a variable for every phrase (JavaScript array indexes can be strings). A bidimensional array ("texts[language][text]") should allow translation to any language with no problem.
- No need to configure language manually. It can also be automatically got from the server top-level domain, being english the default (as it covers most of the possible users).
For the translation I use already one array for english an one other for french ^^.

And for language sorry but not, because some french use my script in us or org ogame so they want use it in french ^^. But normally if you navigator is in english the script is in the first in english ^^.

Quoted

About the previously mentioned bug, I already deleted all the script settings in the Firefox configuration before reinstalling it. After reinstalling it's not storing any espionage report. :(

P.S.: For english understanding, Google Translator is your friend. :)
Sorry ^^

Ps: don't worry for understanding in generally it's good , but I use always use google and my translation for understand.

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 3:17pm

First of all, thanks for your attention.

Quoted

Quoted

Sometimes it's impossible, because they to many option, but I try to take more yes/no.
Don't take the "yes/no" thing as a literal paradigm. I mean choices short and simple to understand, and its explanation goes in the corresponding option text. Short option explanations and long text choices don't contribute to understand what the option is for, but long option explanations and short choices do.

Quoted

Quoted

The expresions "scan" I believe It's the same in all the world because in french ogame all people used this expressions. So I'm little bit amaze . For the last sentence I didn't understand, sorry ^^.
Well, I don't know a lot of french, but you can be sure that in other countries things are called differently.

Again, please get the idea, don't get stuck in the examples I put. Just use descriptive expressions for everything, that's all. The meaning of an expression you created for your script is never evident if you don't explain it.

Quoted

For the nine buttons, yes we need this because It's for more choice, you want the minimum possible but me I want the maximal option and choice.
In every system you can always put a hundred of options and controls to control everything, but most of them are never going to be used. They just clutter the page and bring confusion when you try to use the useful ones. Distinguishing the useful things and avoiding the unnecessary ones is a must for web usability.

In fact, having three buttons for importing espionage reports is a real nonsense. And having six buttons to delete them is really crazy, specially in a page where you're not seeing the stored messages you are supposed to delete.

Quoted

Quoted

The messages has no stored automatically if you want, so you need some button for this.
Maybe saving all messages automatically would be an useful option to implement to save a lot of maintenance work to the user.

Quoted

if the espionage report is not automatically open I can't read the report from page messages so you need to open all report what you want save in my script.
I think I don't understand what you mean with "messages not automatically opened".

There are three ways to see the espionage reports:
- Automatically shown and opened: The messages are in the HTML DOM, so they can be read by JavaScript.
- Automatically shown and then closed by the user: The messages are already in the HTML DOM (hidden but in the same place, always with the "showSpyReportsNow" id), so they can also be read by JavaScript. There's no difference with the first case, "closed" messages are just a visual trick, the message is still there and can be processed.
- Not shown automatically: The messages are not in the page HTML, they're opened by the user in a modal Ajax dialog box, so they can't be read by your script, even automatically or with a button. In this third case the messages can only be copied and saved using the "Import" button in the script options, so all the script buttons in the messages page are unuseful in this case.

Quoted

Quoted

It's false , sorry but me I want have all scan , the old and the new, because I can see what change, because if one time he have is fleet but after he haven't this fleet, You can forgot he have fleet. So for this I use it and I'm not alone.
You're right here. That's a good reason for that option to exist.

Quoted

For clone it's usability and ideas, you know mine is not to differents than the other. I think you are not habituate to use the option like this, I understand Is not the same in french and english, so I go try to make better for the english people.
In fact I'm not english and english is not my first idiom. So language is not the point, but usability is. Believe me, currently your concept of usability IS not the ideal, and it's really different from the concept of usability all around the world.

As a help to understand this, I cite here the definition of web usability, from the Wikipedia:

Quoted

Web usability is an approach to make web sites easy to use for an end-user, without requiring her (or him) to undergo any specialized training. The user should be able to intuitively relate the actions he needs to perform on the web page, with other interactions he sees in the general domain of life (e.g. press of a button leads to some action). The broad goal of usability can be:

1. Present the information to the user in a clear and concise way.
2. To give the correct choices to the users, in a very obvious way.
3. To remove any ambiguity regarding the consequences of an action (e.g. clicking on delete/remove/purchase).
4. Put the most important thing in the right place on a web page or a web application.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_usability

Quoted

Quoted

if you say for the news options I watch and try this afternoon for to be sure is not bug.
Yes, I said the percentage in the options page.

Quoted

For the translation I use already one array for english an one other for french ^^.
Sorry, that was my fault. I've reviewed the code and I saw you declared the text-indexed arrays as objects, not as separated variables. That's exactly what I was suggesting, and you already did it that way.

Quoted

normally if you navigator is in english the script is in the first in english.
Maybe if the browser is not english or french (it's my case), the right default should be english and not french. English is widely spoken all over the world, but unfortunately french is not.

Again, thanks for your attention and your good work. :)

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 3:43pm

So I reply you tomorow or this evening for all.

but I reply for 2/3 think :

Quoted

Quoted
normally if you navigator is in english the script is in the first in english.

Maybe if the browser is not english or french (it's my case), the right default should be english and not french. English is widely spoken all over the world, but unfortunately french is not.

Again, thanks for your attention and your good work. :)
Yes it's a error of my part, I correct it in the last download. And if you are not english, if you want, we can translate the script in your language.

For error of the option , I correct it 5minutes ago :D download the last version normally it's work.

For the option I work at the moment for a better view, I add already some label ^^.

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 4:19pm

if you want, we can translate the script in your language.
I already thought about it. I can help in that, when everything is ok and stable. :)

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:21pm

One more bug: Apparently the script considers that a planet and his moon are the same world because they share the same coordinates. If you check the option "automatic replacement of scans if they are from the same planet", there's no way to save both espionage reports, the planet and the moon, you can only save one.

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 4:20pm

Ok I try to correct it during the week but it's could be difficult because this is a week really overload. -_-.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 5:01am

Don't worry, there's no reason to hurry up. :)

snaquekiller

Unregistered

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 2:28pm

I correct it, but it's normally if you see something in french because now i try to do a better presentation for the option but it's not finish, I translate after.

If you have one idea for why i can group the option in wiever(affichage) option (the 4 menu) .

And for the mathematique option I try to take a number not a x, y and z because i have not other idea ^^.