You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Joe

I'm one of the big boys now :D

• "Joe" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2006

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 5:07pm

Insomnia Waves Goodbye

Well, its time to say goodbye, i enjoyed it with you guys at ogame, its time though that i stopped such a time consuming game, well all i have to say is a few goodbyes to some mates,

Splash - Proberbly the first guy i ever spoke to on the game and was very wise about the things he did, he is a great player and i am sure that he always will be.

Exile - Brilliant to have played with you, i never saw you get crashed which is something i thought you were good at and you made quite a few HoF's in our forums for TU! Good friend, great to have played with you!

Tayol - Haven't known you too long in ogame but you played very well and admired you for it! Hope to see good things from you in the future!

Mark - Well what can i say, another great player and was a kind enough person to make me MOD on the TU Forums :) :)

To [TU] - I loved being here as we went through the VAMP stages aswell, it was alot of fun, but god dammit did i pick the wrong spots to be in lol! 2 phalanx hits!

Oh well thats all guys, have fun! Cya!

Wasat - Corby
Wasat HoF's - 7
Wasat Top 10's - 1

Splash

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 5:14pm

well im sorry to you leave this game like this!!!

Another phalanx hit on u!
I didnt want that to hapen but it happen

if u were online earlier maybe u cud to something about it!!

been real nice to talk to u in msn while playing ogame n thxs for the moon u did on me!

Good Luck in real life n u r still young - maybe u will b in ogame in the future!!!

i know the attacker - will make sure he reads this
coz i ddint want this to happen; u r too young!!!

Mark the Hammer

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 5:52pm

It must have been the Moderator powers!! It was too much! You cracked!!! 8o

Sorry to hear it. Glad you enjoyed your stay... Best of luck!

vasilisxd

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 5:56pm

I'm sorry i was the reason you leaving OGame. The phalanx hit thought was made with 7 seconds delay, and if you have a DSL line i think you could manage to eascape.

Bye bye and please don't hate me for this, This is a game, with up's and down's

Mark the Hammer

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 6:13pm

Ah....

So, you hit him...

Well, you are not too far away either. I was not probing because I thought you and Splash were friends but...

Splash

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 7:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Mark the Hammer
Ah....

So, you hit him...

Well, you are not too far away either. I was not probing because I thought you and Splash were friends but...

yeah

sad to c 2 of my friends in same HoF
1 attacker - 1 defender!!!

this is a war game
my friend attack another friend of mine n i was helpless!!!

Joe

I'm one of the big boys now :D

• "Joe" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2006

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 7:23pm

Quoted

Originally posted by vasilisxd
I'm sorry i was the reason you leaving OGame. The phalanx hit thought was made with 7 seconds delay, and if you have a DSL line i think you could manage to eascape.

Bye bye and please don't hate me for this, This is a game, with up's and down's

To be really honest of course i do hate you a bit for hitting me, honestly who dosen't??? I heard people asked for you not to hit and so did i but oh well?

Its ok though now i guess, past is past,

Wasat - Corby
Wasat HoF's - 7
Wasat Top 10's - 1

Beyonder

OffIciAl FoRUm SmArt@Ss

Date of registration: Sep 7th 2006

Friday, June 16th 2006, 4:47pm

Sorry to see you leave the game.I enjoyed talking to you on msn i hope to continue.GL in the real world and relax some now....no more wondering who is watching you or trying to get your fleet.*wonders what that would feel like*

Good bye Joe have fun.