You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yoozel

Bamboozle

• "Yoozel" has been banned
  • "Yoozel" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2006

Occupation: Senior in high school, youth leader, sound technician

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:00am

Dragon Ball Z

Any past fans in here? I miss it. ;(

My favorite saga would have to be Brok, even though it only consists of three movies in English.

greatdane247

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:38am

yer that is my favorite cartoon of all time :( shame its hardly on any more my favorite character has got to be gohan in Dragonball Z. :P who was your favorite character? :P

All The Best
Greatdane

planetslick

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:42am

DBZ rules can't beat kickass Vegeta, got to be the greattest goody/baddy/hasnt ot a clue himself, character, seen them all and still watch the re-runs, just heard the other day that they've finally startd filming the live action movie but it looks like its going to be awful unfortunatly the casting looks very poor and there chaging core elements of the DBZ storyline

Sun Tzu

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:58am

The storys about a live action movie are just as false as the AF saga

but i had 2 fav characters back then Brolly best was( the legendary SS)return and bio werent that good and Janemba(rebirth of fusion)

greatdane247

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 2:03am

my favourite villain though has got to be freeza
But yer my second fav character was trunks :P who can forget him.

i have checked the official english website of dragonball yet it has no news about a movie :s;

http://www.dragonballz.com/index.cfm?page=home

i would love for a movie but also sadly there has been no production of any dragon ball series since 1997 surprisingly enough. But by far Dragonball Z was my favourite series out of the lot :P

Yoozel

Bamboozle

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 3:08am

Brolly and Gohan, specifically Gohan when he went up against the last Cell.

@ Sun Tzu
I remember the whole movie rumors. Keanu Reeves was gonna play Gohan. lulz

Sun Tzu

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:21am

tho i felt the original Dragonball with lil goku was great aswell

planetslick

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:35am

i was doing a little digging after you mentioned that the movie rumors were false (which i can highly believe being a Red Dwarf fan, damn that movies been in production for over 11 years lol) the only thing i came up with which looks remotly lausable is http://imdb.com/title/tt1098327/ i dont know how easy it is to fake something on that site but it seems to look genuine

Sun Tzu

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:01pm

hmm i really recall reading on various places it was a fluke but after seeing http://dbthemovie.com/ its obvious it will come

greatdane247

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 12:11pm

It says there on the notes of that screen;

Note:
Because this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.
i
f it was due out in april 2009 as well we would have had more publication and we should be able to see sneak previews already of the production taking place :/I hope i am wrong but i doubt it :(

Although they do have a cast there with actors etc are tempting to believe which may also prove me wrong hopefully. But i have never heard of any of them actors before im afraid lol. Is there any more proof anywhere? :s

And now i have seen http://dbthemovie.com/category/pictures/ it shows pictures of the production it is tempting to believe.

Proof for it;
- Ernie Hudson (unknown character), reveals that he finished filming Dragonball Z in the video below. He says the cast was great, and the movie should be released in the summer (but this was most likely taken before the delay).
- Joon Park (Yamcha) recently said in a video found here that Dragonball should be released end of this year (2008) or early next year. This further supports the claim that Dragonball will be released in December of 2008.
- Pictures on the above website i have stated (thanks to Sun Tzu).
- The change of the release date that was announced a few days ago is not definitive, because they had thought release in August this year, but they saw they had no time enough for editing and special effects, which is why they decided to delay the premiere.
- The pictures here look promising; http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/scenery/?g2_page=1 scroll along the pages.
- I can officially name the first ever pictures of the movie but are they real? http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/setpics/setphoto_001.html
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/setpics/setphoto_003.html
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/setpics/setphoto_004.html
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/setpics/setphoto_rocks.html
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/v/setpics/…fuller.jpg.html (who are those two characters?)

you can judge that first ever picture among yourself. But i believe that is looking very bad and no wonder they are needing more time if it is true
- It is shown in a few pictures with Revolution studio lorries in the background (they made whitechicks the movie).

Proof against it;
- Release date constantly changing and always seems a year ago :/
- It certainly is not an official statement of the Fox
- Where are the trailers of production?
- Wouldnt the team want to promote it already to create a hype?
- How comes if it is true then why is Vegeta, Piccolo, not going to be in the movie?

So yes i believe i may be wrong but it looks like the movie maybe true after all but they really do need to improve on it judging by them pictures if they are real.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "greatdane247" (Mar 19th 2008, 12:38pm)

Yoozel

Bamboozle

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:11pm

IMDB is just like Wikipedia. Anyone can go on there and change or add whatever information they wish to. I've been watching that date change since 2001 mate. Every year it moves up a year. As for dbthemovie.com, it's likely that's fake too. There's hundreds of AF "official" websites out there, all of which look promising, but the truth holds that they're all fan boy fakes. The pictures on that site don't even look legit. And even if they're legit, they make the movie look like some $10 budget Japanese movie that doesn't get past the local video stores.

greatdane247

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 8:44pm

I know thats what i mean it looks like they are doing something but then why bother do something with so much effort when its not really true? and how about that evolution studios lorry? I know what you mean cos i could even go in my back garden and make some scenes up myself :P but it does look very cheaply done and they need a major improvement if thats official rofl

Iris

Unregistered

Friday, March 21st 2008, 3:46am

DBZ was the bomb, I used to watch it all the time...I loved the show

Full-Metal Ninja

Unregistered

Saturday, March 22nd 2008, 2:23am

fave villian

My favorite villian would have to be cooler(freza's brother). He's even more awesome when he's meta-cooler.

Yoozel

Bamboozle

Saturday, March 22nd 2008, 3:07am

Cooler never came to America, but I've seen some dubbed versions. :P

Mine would have to be Majin Vegeta, if you consider him a villain then.

wellzy

Unregistered

Monday, March 24th 2008, 5:53pm

Majin Vegeta is awesome, not really a villain though...i agree, Cooler Rocks!

Best Character is Teen Gohan (Vs. Perfect cell) or Piccolo :D

Yoozel

Bamboozle

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 1:32am

Yeah, teen Gohan was awesome. I some an old dubbed episode that never made it to America, of teen Gohan fighting some purple dude. I never knew who it was, but it was awesome.

jack(from uni ten)

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 4:11am

cool

my favourite episode was when gohan pwned cell with one arm lol, and goku was like kamaehama...omg it gos on...ing with him, as for my fav character, its gotta be either goku , gohan and that android 16 was pretty cool to and as for gohan fighting that purple dude, i think it may have been cooler, frezzas brother, (king cold, frezza , cooler, i bet the mother was called mrs chilly ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jack(from uni ten)" (Mar 25th 2008, 4:12am)

bones2000

welshman

Date of registration: Feb 20th 2006

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 10:48am

i like dbz!

i watch it online and uncut i think!

i like broly!
man is HE a villain

|----------------------------\||__
|.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
|________________________l||___|__|
|(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

Yoozel

Bamboozle

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 7:55pm

Where do you watch it online at?