You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Grakk

I'm one of the big boys now :D

• "Grakk" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2008

Thursday, July 1st 2010, 11:10pm

Expedition Odds and Limits

My alliance in Electra monitors expedition results and maintains records for a number of tings.. most metal, most DM, most ship value, most probes even..

It seems the highest/max return has been increased over time. Can that be confirmed?
It seems we have received many more negative reports this week as a proportion of all expeditions sent. Is this a statistical fluke, or has there been some tweaking here also?

Thanks!

Safira

Omnomnomnom

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2007

Thursday, July 1st 2010, 11:21pm

Once a 1# player has over 5kk points, the expos change a bit. Check the calculator http://bontchev.my.contact.bg/ogame/expeditions.html

Expos are random.

Also, there's a discussion thread in general section about this already - please use that -> How to make the best expedition fleet?

Edit: If you wish to have a thread re-opened, PM me and I'll re-open. Don't open another thread with same content.

And as I said, expos change with the #1 player reaching 5kk points. Other than that, no, they're the same and they're random.

^credits to Ikinboy