You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Deathunter

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 6:35pm

Building

When building a colony on another planet I am just wondering. If you have progressed in being able to build a shipyard on your home planet can you build a ship yard on the new planet without having to build up to it.

Lesther

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 6:38pm

Well, all that stuff can be answered like this:

New Planet (Colony): Need to be builded everything, from lvl 1 to 50 (if you want to :P)

Even though that in your HP have already the lvl 5 or superior. You start from 0 in each colony.

If not, imagine how easy will be get Graviton, or tons of Deut, only when you colonize a planet. You've to work for it. :D

EDIT: The only stuff that your colonies share are the Researches.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lesther" (Jan 14th 2006, 6:38pm)

Deathunter

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 6:50pm

I understand you have to start from scratch on your levels It would be to easy to build up if you didn't. My question is can I build a Ship yard with out having to build the 2 robo. fact.

Azazel

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 6:55pm

you can't

Lesther

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 7:26pm

You only can build what ever it's allowed in the technologies tree.

The only green ones, that will be in a new colony will be the researches (if any). ;)

donzrack

Unregistered

Saturday, January 14th 2006, 7:28pm

no matter what, if u don't have a research lab on a planet, researches are always there.