You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragonfrost

Unregistered

Monday, January 30th 2012, 1:37pm

ThePunisher[T.D.] -vs- icedragon[Raptors] ~(TD: 24,01 M)

One of the worst attacks I seen in this uni. I wasnt even profitable, but yet he attacked me, lost more points than I did, and lost more fleet. Most of my defense are back online and working. FR attacker , ahaha. :)
First you couldn't catch my fleet. I am over 100 ranks under you and you have 20x points than me.

on (30.01.2012 08:11:45) the following fleets met in battle:

ThePunisher -vs- icedragon

Attacker: ThePunisher

H.Cargo............ 20
Bomb............. 244

H.Fighter............ 139
Cruiser............ 14

Battlecr............. 15

Battleship............ 116

Destr............. 242

-= V S =-

Defender: icedragon

L.Fighter............ 1
Sol sat............ 37
R.Luncher............ 1.870
L.Laser............ 1.788
T.Laser............ 115
Gauss............ 82
Ion. K............. 187
Plasma............ 50
S.Dome............ 1
L.Dome............ 1

- after battle -

H.Cargo............ 2 . . . . . .(lost: 18)
Bomb............. 234 . . . . . .(lost: 10)

H.Fighter............ 22 . . . . . .(lost: 117)
Cruiser............ 8 . . . . . .(lost: 6)

Battlecr............. 13 . . . . . .(lost: 2)

Battleship............ 101 . . . . . .(lost: 15)

Destr............. 234 . . . . . .(lost: 8)

Defender: icedragon
L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
Sol sat............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 37)
R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.870)
L.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.788)
T.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 115)
Gauss............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 82)
Ion. K............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 187)
Plasma............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 50)
S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
L.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender icedragon destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured: 9.443 metal 4.433 crystal, and 1.602 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 4.530.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 19.482.500 units.
At these space coordinates now float 794.400 metal and 494.400 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 12 %

-= Result =-
(Assuming nobody got the debris..)
Attacker gain (-lost units): -4.514.522
The attacker lost a total of 4.530.000
The defender lost a total of 19.482.500
Total Damage: 24.012.500

Advanced bilance
Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
2.645.000................9.443..........-2.635.557
1.573.000................4.433..........-1.568.567
312.000..................1.602............-310.398
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ...............................-4.514.522

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
11.689.000...................0.........-11.689.000
6.111.000....................0..........-6.111.000
1.682.500....................0..........-1.682.500
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ..............................-19.482.500

Brainchyld

Unregistered

Monday, January 30th 2012, 10:22pm

Wah wah wah!!! Like a little boy ruinning home to mommy.

Grow up dragon - comes to something when you have to run crying to the boards when you get hit. Sad...

Dragonfrost

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 1:24am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Brainchyld I wouldnt be talking. Talking S**t about me on the nod forums isnt a smart idea either.

Why don't you try to hit me, or wait... thats right your fleet got smashed by vulcan.
If i was crying, i would be like you crying on the forums.

ahahaha. I am not a fool as you think i am. If i was crying, i would've quit long time ago. I don't use accounts that other people used. I build my account from scartch. If you barym I will ask my buddy if I can use my account again to smash you and show you. If you don't know me, dont talk.

Keeping on walking. You aren't a threat to me brainchyld.

Why don't you grow up and be more mature kiddo and respect the fact I actually posted this to show people how brave to show the hits others done on me. I got the balls and guts, which you will never get. Oh and quit hiding behind ThePunisher and LordStark. Two good players from the 2nd best alliance, ofc they can overkill me, but brainchyld you , yourself got a long way to be like them. Don't hype up like a hot shot. You are mere threat to me.

Brainchyld

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 7:14am

Dear god in heaven dont you go on - and on - and on - and on - and on .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Dragonfrost

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 12:14pm

Don't cry to god and pray to him that all your efforts of trying to catch me failed!
you will be under fusse no matter what, using other people's account shows how much you suck.

Fusse

Unregistered

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 3:38pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy now guys, I don't believe that you conversation has anything to do with the hit has it? :)

I can enlighten you Ice Dragon, if you didn't know why he did this bash. It was for the bash, not profit, only to hit and give you a slight set-back, nothing else :)
- I think it's a good hit though, it proves that ThePunisher is a man/player of his words :)

He promised some players in HoN that he would revenge some of them, so did some of us in Nod as well, and so he did.

He does it to keep you busy, but one thing I've learned about you mate, is that keeping you busy, will only provoke a slumbering predator, with usually amounts of spare time to use on Ogame - which is not the best thing I believe if we what that fleet of yours ;)

Well, at least FR to both of you!

Fusse

Dragonfrost

Unregistered

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 12:32am

Well, he is not doing his best to keep me busy :)

I got over 4m res overall in 2 days of raiding. Thats with losing prolly max 20 cargos. It wasn't a hit for HoN members or Nod members. It was for GDI. Darn and I talked it out. We settled it, there was some misunderstand and miscommunication. Its okay, as long as I am not getting over tensed like some people nowadays. I don't like higher ranks bashing like that. I posted this, to show a friend that there was no profit what so ever, and thats all fusse :)

I need targets, if i see profit, I will go for it. Profit is profit. At the same time, I am not a fool. I keep an eye on all the targets and where they are. I have roughly enough targets to keep me rich in res and keep building and upgrading till the merge :)

and thanks fusse, i lost my fleet with kaiser. I am waiting for him to post the HoF, if he does. He went into V-mode. So I will wait another few days to see if he does, if not I will post it for him.

- Ice D