You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MoonSpell

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: Apr 21st 2011

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 4:10pm

Frustration about my BAN - MoonSpell

Hello Ogamer's

*snip*

Suggestion : the game could have some alert for this cases, more user-friend.

Geting a Life,
:closed:

Edit: Bans should not be discussed in public. If you have complaints about it or/and would like to suggest things or get a better explanation, please open a ticket or visit the IRC channel. - Safi
Just a game := Have fun!
This post has already been reported.

Foreignbody

I think I spend too much time here

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 5:14pm

well im happy with the result, not top ten but close... glad to see all the CHEATERS where banned and lost out HAHAHAHAHAHAHa, serves you right. try harder next time ;)

i know its not allowed but i would love to know basics of how they cheated and to understand if this method of cheat detection is fully adopted every day in other normal unis because its taken ages to assess so does this happen always or just when prizes are dished out. If it happens all the time why was this not done througout as many ppl including myself was farmed by many of the NOW banned players and hence would/could of made more progress if they had been banned sooner. just a query as i dont see this level of intense detection all the time (i maybe wrong)

"seems they have better cheat dectection in the competition then in a normal universe too" - too quote a mate

ambasada-tricolore

Unregistered

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 8:04pm

hi,

this tournament was really hard to play and im very happy to i win this, first competition
its new experience for me and also now i can play ogame with mobile phone
dedi all fair players, my acs partners who help me with some HOFs, my ally

best regard,
zemljanin :thumbsup:

Safira

Omnomnomnom

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2007

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 9:53pm

well im happy with the result, not top ten but close... glad to see all the CHEATERS where banned and lost out HAHAHAHAHAHAHa, serves you right. try harder next time ;)

i know its not allowed but i would love to know basics of how they cheated and to understand if this method of cheat detection is fully adopted every day in other normal unis because its taken ages to assess so does this happen always or just when prizes are dished out. If it happens all the time why was this not done througout as many ppl including myself was farmed by many of the NOW banned players and hence would/could of made more progress if they had been banned sooner. just a query as i dont see this level of intense detection all the time (i maybe wrong)

"seems they have better cheat dectection in the competition then in a normal universe too" - too quote a mate
Since that was a special universe and the awards were given, it was expected that more people will try to cheat, thus the universe had to be controlled even more strictly. That's the only way to make the competition fair and the winners those who got to their prizes respecting the rules.

Congrats to the winners :)

Enjoy your prize.

Remember; you'll never be younger than at this moment.

VIRIATO

I'm one of the big boys now :D

• "VIRIATO" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 21st 2009

Friday, January 20th 2012, 1:42am

congrats for the winners . hope for a new competicion . the normal uni seems so slow now ...

the1337g33k

★★★★★

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2009

Friday, January 20th 2012, 6:17am

We looked manually at the logs for even the slightest signs of cheating. It is a very time consuming process and with all the players that did cheat, it was a lot of accounts to check in the end.

This kind of checking would be very tough to automate, however we do have tools to help with that normally. We don't ever do this level of checking normally however it was required for this competition as since there was prizes involved so players were looking to cheat and be able to hide it. Unfortunately, you can't 100% hide cheating and an in-depth manual review allows us to look for even the slightest sign of cheating. Once you find that and are able to figure how they are trying to hide it, it is very easy to see the scope of their cheating.

Congrats to those that won, you certainly deserved it!

Game Administrator
OGame Origin Guides Supporter
Have complaints against my staff? PM me here on the board.
-----
Game Rules | Ticket System
Like storms? Check out my storm chasing adventures!

ambasada-tricolore

Unregistered

Friday, January 20th 2012, 7:34am

also i hope to next tournament and must say something
i have a many time and decided to play and very happy to win
this tournament isnt fair play to all players, last day all i spend to send a report to secretary of push attack in fleetcrash and transport on me
hope next time dont do this to any players
enjoy in my prize and play ogame with my reward
thanks to all

zemljanin :thumbsup:

Edvinaldrin

Unregistered

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:24pm

I really hate being number two - But i am used to it. Why otherwise would I have an alias referring to the "second man on the moon". Bad Karma, good game by u all... and I really hope they will give me a pad too for keeping my spirits up... :). If I ever play again, I even might build a fleet... And well done Zem, want to change prize with me ? :)

Lynbo

I'm too old to know everything

Date of registration: Oct 28th 2007

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 12:29am

Congratulations to those of you who won something. I know some people hardly slept for 2 weeks, so well done for your efforts. I'm sure they will do something like this again in the future, it was very popular.

It's only a game
Watch out.. my Mod stick just got bigger!
Massive hugs to Noble Six for my new pink Avy

GalacticVoyager

Unregistered

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 10:06am

Hey ,can i ask where i can see the winning lists?
I'm still 2nd in Hp,but no e-mail and cant found any official list so far...
Thanx in advance
:thumbsup:

Bigtoe

HI, I'm new :)

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2011

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 10:39am

GalacticVoyager

Unregistered

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 12:00pm

Thanx alot dude :fatgreengrin:
I'm new to the game and still not much coordinated :headbanging:
And yeah,i'm on the list,hope next time i'll do it better :gamer:
So...Now i should just wait someone to contackt me.