L.Fighter............ 15
H.Fighter............ 2
Recy............ 1
Esp.Probe............ 2
R.Luncher............ 112
L.Laser............ 76

- after battle -

Attacker: h4cker
Cruiser............ 35 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
Battleship............ 27 . . . . . .(lost: 0)

Defender: KaL-EL
S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 66)
H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 20)
L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 15)
H.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 112)
L.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 76)

Defender KaL-EL destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured: 22.833 metal 22.833 crystal, and 22.833 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 29.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 980.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 101.700 metal and 87.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 1 %

-= Result =-
(Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
Attacker gain (-lost units): 228.199
The attacker lost a total of 29.000
The defender lost a total of 980.000
Total Damage: 1.009.000

-= Harvest report =-
Your recycler(s) (11) have a total cargo capacity of 220.000
At the target 101.700 Metal and 87.300 krystal are floating in space.
You have harvested
101.700 metal and 87.300 crystal

Advanced bilance
Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ..................................228.199

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
657.000......................0............-657.000
321.000......................0............-321.000
2.000........................0..............-2.000
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: .................................-980.000

White DRAGON

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2010

Friday, April 6th 2012, 8:11pm

A fine hit mate :D

and good profit, enjoy!

to bad defender goes into V-mode, but oh well, glirl to you

SammyC

Call me regular :D

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2012

Friday, April 6th 2012, 10:40pm

thats... a lot of SC lol.
gj dude
MIZAR - River
Moons given: 5
HoFs: 2
Hof'd: 0

buzzlightyear

Call me regular :D

Date of registration: Mar 23rd 2012

Friday, April 6th 2012, 11:23pm

nice hit man!!!!!!!! 66 sc what a wait of res. lc way more efficiant and they fly faster too. but hey thats great for you, more debri field :)

White DRAGON

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2010

Friday, April 6th 2012, 11:34pm

nice hit man!!!!!!!! 66 sc what a wait of res. lc way more efficiant and they fly faster too. but hey thats great for you, more debri field :)

well not quite true mate, small cargos are faster if you research impulse drive to lvl 5 :p I have more than twice of that amount in small cargos :D he he

minimatjr

There're many behind me...but still some ahead

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2010

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 1:41am

yeah buzzlightyear got to say im a sc player. impulse to level 5 and those sc are quick.

in alot of uni i played (and you know me from capella buzz - i think) i had like 8k SC and only 600 LC. im happy to take those extra losses for the gained speed. when your flying 30 systems LC can take 1h 40m whereas your SC are only gonna be taking 1h 25m. SC are far better in the long run as a fleeter and especially as a farmer. but yes, like you said LC are far more efficient on space : resources spent making them much better for miners since they wont want to waste resourses on cargo space when they could put it into mines. :)

anyway, good hit attacker, shame there was all that defence in the way.. looks like a few follow ups could have taken place and made that profit very juicy.. none the less a nice hit and nice profit.. enjoy it and spend it wisely. =)

GLIRL defender.
Andro {Capella} - [Republic] - HoF's: 115 [29 advanced 20% + 86 Basic 20%] - 46 RIP's killed - (Retired)
No.1 solo mini vs Lord Guillaume (TD: 2.485.022.000)

Mizar - [Republic] - HoF's: 37 - [8 advanced 20% + 29 Basic 20%] - 3 RIP's killed - (Retired)
No.2 mini [Republic] VS ahla (TD: 950.869.500 | TP: 61.534.741)

vegso

Me? Addicted?

Date of registration: Jan 21st 2005

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 2:10am

Quoted

Today, 1:41am
By minimatjr
yeah buzzlightyear got to say im a sc player. impulse to level 5 and those sc are quick.

in alot of uni i played (and you know me from capella buzz - i think) i had like 8k SC and only 600 LC. im happy to take those extra losses for the gained speed. when your flying 30 systems LC can take 1h 40m whereas your SC are only gonna be taking 1h 25m. SC are far better in the long run as a fleeter and especially as a farmer. but yes, like you said LC are far more efficient on space : resources spent making them much better for miners since they wont want to waste resourses on cargo space when they could put it into mines.

anyway, good hit attacker, shame there was all that defence in the way.. looks like a few follow ups could have taken place and made that profit very juicy.. none the less a nice hit and nice profit.. enjoy it and spend it wisely. =)

GLIRL defender.

Sc also cost twice as much duet once they start using impulse too. The difference is probably negligible for small raiding amounts but transporting large amounts of res long distances costs aloooot more. So you trade off cargo efficiency, double fuel consumption, and sc die alot easier - all for speed. But when speed matters for making a hit that's a decent trade off

cool hit sir

widowmak3r_hr

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: Nov 23rd 2010

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 2:35am

Gzz m8!! Keep rockin^^
GL in rL def ;) :thumbsup:

BeLFY
eXp - Nekkar

minimatjr

There're many behind me...but still some ahead

Date of registration: Apr 1st 2010

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 1:09pm

Sc also cost twice as much duet once they start using impulse too. The difference is probably negligible for small raiding amounts but transporting large amounts of res long distances costs aloooot more. So you trade off cargo efficiency, double fuel consumption, and sc die alot easier - all for speed. But when speed matters for making a hit that's a decent trade off

yeah like i said, LC are better for miners since they are hauling large quantities of resources across from planet to planet.. as a fleeter im not transporting large amounts of res from G1 to G6, if im building ships im doing it anywhere i can get the res.. if that means a building queue for 3 days on one planet im not bothered..

and the ammount of times someone has come online 5 minutes after a hit and i have sent SC instead of LC and the SC arent far behind the crash.. LC are good for holding large amounts of res but i found i was never carrying around more res that my recs could carry around at night anyway (and whilst i wasnt transporting with recs they have a large capacity for holding). so cargo was only a problem once or twice in the years i have been playing.

anywho, each to his own.. i know some players prefer LC and some SC. its just like some people perfer des over BC. i would rather have my BC and BS instead of des cause they are faster. im happy to take the extra losses. =)

again, nice hit attacker.
Andro {Capella} - [Republic] - HoF's: 115 [29 advanced 20% + 86 Basic 20%] - 46 RIP's killed - (Retired)
No.1 solo mini vs Lord Guillaume (TD: 2.485.022.000)

Mizar - [Republic] - HoF's: 37 - [8 advanced 20% + 29 Basic 20%] - 3 RIP's killed - (Retired)
No.2 mini [Republic] VS ahla (TD: 950.869.500 | TP: 61.534.741)

vegso

Me? Addicted?

Date of registration: Jan 21st 2005

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 9:41pm

yeah like i said, LC are better for miners since they are hauling large quantities of resources across from planet to planet.. as a fleeter im not transporting large amounts of res from G1 to G6, if im building ships im doing it anywhere i can get the res.. if that means a building queue for 3 days on one planet im not bothered..

and the ammount of times someone has come online 5 minutes after a hit and i have sent SC instead of LC and the SC arent far behind the crash.. LC are good for holding large amounts of res but i found i was never carrying around more res that my recs could carry around at night anyway (and whilst i wasnt transporting with recs they have a large capacity for holding). so cargo was only a problem once or twice in the years i have been playing.

anywho, each to his own.. i know some players prefer LC and some SC. its just like some people perfer des over BC. i would rather have my BC and BS instead of des cause they are faster. im happy to take the extra losses. =)

again, nice hit attacker.

Fair points, always good to get input from other people! :)

Keep on slapping dem cargos

Darth Vader28

Date of registration: Dec 12th 2006

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 10:35pm

Lots of SC o.O
Congrats! :)

Flyingmonk

Unregistered

Monday, April 9th 2012, 3:30am

Nice cargo bash! Small loss always nice. GLIRL/GLOTR defender.

Fractured

Unregistered

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:03am

small cargo always have sentimental value from the beginning ;) nice hit!