You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Evilwoot

I'm one of the big boys now :D

Thursday, April 19th 2012, 1:28pm

Just doing some math...
This is what I would help with, when OHR was purely a noob alliance. As mentioned before, I would help my new players get the following. Maybe others (and myself a little later down the road), could do the same for the brand new players!

Robotics Factory 10
409,200 M
122,760 C
204,600 D

Computer Technology 10
409,200 C
613,800 D

Research Lab 12
819,000 M
1,638,000 C
819,000 D

Shipyard 12
819,000 M
1,638,000 C
819,000 D

Nanite Factory 1
1,000,000 M
500,000 C
100,000 D

TOTAL!!!

3,455,200 Metal
4,307,960 Crystal
2,556,400 Deuterium

:thumbsup:

Uni 35 Confirmed;
Basic HoF's: 44 Advanced HoF's: 12
Super Advanced: 1 RIP's Killed: 19

djmohr

Unregistered

Friday, April 20th 2012, 10:38am

Nice Woot... how come I got no love coming into OHR :rofl: just kidding man

Abid_Nasir

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 6:43pm

I think this system might be flawed because u help these noobs they cant play properly and lose these res anyways and the people that can fs and other tihngs obv have experience so can make their own emipre oh well i guess if it helps even 1 player its alright but bare noobs are getting :missilelauncher: because they build fleet and they get owned

Abid_Nasir

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 6:43pm

I think this system might be flawed because u help these noobs they cant play properly and lose these res anyways and the people that can fs and other tihngs obv have experience so can make their own emipre oh well i guess if it helps even 1 player its alright but bare noobs are getting :missilelauncher: because they build fleet and they get owned

patrick18

Unregistered

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 6:54pm

Hey guys,
I am new here and would like to sell 4-5M deuterium and 1-2M metal for crystal, 2.6:1.3:1. Would anyone like to help? 3:4xx:xx
Greetings, Patrick.

Evilwoot

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 11:46pm

Hey guys,
I am new here and would like to sell 4-5M deuterium and 1-2M metal for crystal, 2.6:1.3:1. Would anyone like to help? 3:4xx:xx
Greetings, Patrick.

Hi Patrick!
Take a look, and post trade requests here in the future!
Good luck!

Uni 35 Confirmed;

patrick18

Unregistered

Friday, May 11th 2012, 7:30pm

Hi Evilwoot,
because I read ten people who want to just donate resources to newbies I thought there would be dozens who trade ridiculously small amounts to help. I had already planned to post it in the trading section when no answer came for a day or so.

=SoE=DH

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2008

Monday, May 14th 2012, 8:33pm

I can trade small amounts if necessary to help. IGN Deathshead, bored with game at this point any how.

patrick18

Unregistered

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 10:38pm

I opened a thread for those who want to sell small amounts of deu.
Open-ended Trading Partner buying deu&crystal from 'week' players 2.4:1:2:1

Green Dragon

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2012

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:23am

Too bad to see this hasn't been updated much recently as I was a charity case that was helped, and too bad Evilwoot isn't here running this now that I saw his goodbye post to the game although i didn't know him if he's starting something like this, not a bad dude. Also I was a direct benefactor of this from some of his alliance mates, Thanks Andraste and DJ! However I hope this doesn't die, i have an idea of where this can go as I saw a great player in Uni 13 build a sort of farm club alliance. Basically the farm taught noobs how to play and supported growing others who knew the game but needed to get past the slow few first weeks. Bascally you joined this alliance if you were active and were kicked out as soon as you reached a point minimum, almost like a self made noob protection system that protected and developed the players to a reasonable level (Reasonable depending on the speed and age of the uni). The fortunate part was that 20 of the top 50 players supported and protected this alliance from dishonorable bashing etc. love to see the PHP turn into something like that

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:31am

In-game name : SnowWolf

What you can expect from me :
Resources at different times that you come to need them, this way it prevents you potentially being a target or getting farmed.
Possible moonshots / moons depending on what I have spare.
Assistance in ACS defending you if anyone tries to attack you.
Will answer all questions.

djmohr

Unregistered

Friday, August 17th 2012, 6:42am

Too bad to see this hasn't been updated much recently as I was a charity case that was helped, and too bad Evilwoot isn't here running this now that I saw his goodbye post to the game although i didn't know him if he's starting something like this, not a bad dude. Also I was a direct benefactor of this from some of his alliance mates, Thanks Andraste and DJ! However I hope this doesn't die, i have an idea of where this can go as I saw a great player in Uni 13 build a sort of farm club alliance. Basically the farm taught noobs how to play and supported growing others who knew the game but needed to get past the slow few first weeks. Bascally you joined this alliance if you were active and were kicked out as soon as you reached a point minimum, almost like a self made noob protection system that protected and developed the players to a reasonable level (Reasonable depending on the speed and age of the uni). The fortunate part was that 20 of the top 50 players supported and protected this alliance from dishonorable bashing etc. love to see the PHP turn into something like that

Still doing what I can man, just pm me in game, same name, and will see if I can help.

BrownCoat

Feared enemy...for some few :p

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2011

Friday, August 17th 2012, 10:10am

Typically I try and keep it in the alliance (since we're a training alliance) but I like the idea and will help out too

In-game name : RazorBlast

What you can expect from me :

Resources aas an when you need them.
Assistance in ACS defending you if anyone tries to attack you.

Will answer all questions (unless you should be asking your parents :D ).
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion,
It's by the the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
The teeth acquire stains,
The shaking hands act as a warning.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

aurora

Unregistered

Friday, August 17th 2012, 12:29pm

Will always help where and when I can as i was helped alot when I first started, pm me in game Adraste if I can ever help with anything :thumbsup:

Green Dragon

I think I spend too much time here

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2012

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 2:25pm

Good to know there is stil support out there, ACS is good in case of bashers and people going after the little guys and occasionally some small amounts of resources for the untrained. As I learned the hard way, when you give a noob too much too fast it gets past their learning curve so I tend not to be too needy in that respect for my burgeoning farm club anyway.

Evilwoot

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 4:03am

Hey, I haven't gone anywhere :P
Not too sure where you saw my goodbye post?
I have unfortunately been on a 'forced' vacation, but quit... No sir!
You keep my name in mind if ya need anything, and that goes for anyone else who needs a helping hand!

PS; This was all Firestorm's idea, I just picked it up and ran with it, as well as all the other contributor's!
Thanks goes to Firestorm!

Uni 35 Confirmed;

Lenuvian

Call me regular :D

Date of registration: Aug 31st 2012

Friday, August 31st 2012, 11:22am

Getting started

Hi all. I'm new in uni 35 and would love some help to get moons up for fs and such. Great thread!

In game name: Lenuvian

Any help is appreciated. Thanx!

aurora

Unregistered

Friday, August 31st 2012, 11:29am

By the way my ingame name is Andraste, feel free to pm me for any help :biggrin:

Lenuvian

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 6:33pm

Ms

Hey. I'm out of (n) now and looking for ms donations from any generous soul out there.

-Lenuvian

Lenuvian

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 10:34am

Ms

Many thanks to Green Dragon for the ms. Sadly no moon. Please I need some help. Thank you.