You are not logged in.

Rate /10 try this again

Dear visitor, welcome to OGame.org. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

brain rot

looking for my marbles

• "brain rot" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2010

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 2:02pm

try this again

I cropped this so it would not be offensive to any one. I hope you enjoy
hidden in the darkness watching waiting salivating at what i see in each of you. , . uni 44-RPS . Quantum -Hunters Andro-ASSASSIN
This post has already been reported.

Safira

Omnomnomnom

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2007

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 2:10pm

What did you do on this one?

Focal is nice, but it's not really blended in the BG. Try using the colors of the render in the BG. Use more contrast and structure (which you can get by either duplicating the render and distorting it or some other ways).

brain rot

looking for my marbles

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 2:30pm

Thank you . :-)I added the zebra main and stripes to her body plus the leafs and vines and flowers . i did go a little to light with the back ground plus i cut her but off so it wouldnt be offensive to any one . I will rework the back ground blending .and bring up th contrast a touch and then I will put the re work up .
hidden in the darkness watching waiting salivating at what i see in each of you. , . uni 44-RPS . Quantum -Hunters Andro-ASSASSIN

Noxiety

Unregistered

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 8:52pm

I like the work you did, its really original, thought not my type of pictures^^
But really good work, keep it up=)

RainSupreme

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 10:24pm

:\

http://www.kaneva.com/mykaneva/PictureDe…assetId=4240400

I am displeased.
Thanks to informer.

brain rot

looking for my marbles

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 10:33pm

sorry for this potential spam I have shared this pic with a few other photo hosting and image sites buy another user name so i dont apprecate being treated like i am posting some one elses work it took 14 renders to draw this pic, and the accusser has said on most of my post that my pic.s are all low quality .when he has posted a coment on them . I am not comeing back to fan art i do my own work and am extremly offended, I have been drawing for 30 years,

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "brain rot" (May 3rd 2011, 10:40pm)

KoLUMBo

Me? Addicted?

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2006

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 10:38pm

If I just say "lol" will it be counted as spam? xD

Former Master Artist, Sprite style god and God of all Gods
Stagnating player at: Jupiter Name: TheFool

Safira

Omnomnomnom

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2007

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 10:57pm

sorry for this potential spam I have shared this pic with a few other photo hosting and image sites buy another user name so i dont apprecate being treated like i am posting some one elses work it took 14 renders to draw this pic, and the accusser has said on most of my post that my pic.s are all low quality .when he has posted a coment on them . I am not comeing back to fan art i do my own work and am extremly offended, I have been drawing for 30 years,

Could you please share the renders with us then?

brain rot

looking for my marbles

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 12:26am

Ok gimmie a few minutes

RainSupreme

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 1:28am

hahah ok I'll end the suffering.