OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 9.103.000] Th3 Hulk [SDW] vs. Marshal Stellar (A: 265.000, D: 8.838.000)

Uni 1 would like to welcome all the merging uni's

Kaldor

[TOT: 112.267.000] Trajan [ORC_E] vs. TopG [40K] (A: 20.541.000, D: 91.726.000)

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Di5turbed

Merge

iampaulyb

Recent Activities

• Skull_One -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 9.103.000] Th3 Hulk [SDW] vs. Marshal Stellar (A: 265.000, D: 8.838.000).

Thread
    So does anyone even post HOFs anymore? Cmon people, let's have some fun!!! HULK SMASH!!!!!
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Th3 Hulk [SDW] ________________________________________________ Battleship 120
  • Kaldor -

Replied to the thread Spam Uni 1 would like to welcome all the merging uni's.

As things stand, all the exodus players who have uni1 accounts are shipping off to Quantum instead... 99f5901629597da5cecb7e1741f6c414.jpg
  • iampaulyb -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 112.267.000] Trajan [ORC_E] vs. TopG [40K] (A: 20.541.000, D: 91.726.000).

Thread
    Basic spy and fly. My first solo Advanced 20% in Wezn and I believe its my first RIP kill in the uni. Lots of deut loss for this but still a good amount a other res profit.
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Trajan
  • Di5turbed -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from Ghostwolf: “With the 2 targets having accounts i do believe they will force merge your accounts into one of the targets ” Yes ,but wich one . Russian roulette indeed. On sidenote , I wanna meet GF merge executive. I am simply curious to…
  • Kaldor -

Quote from Kenny: “Quote from chaosk: “Quote from FarfetchD: “rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko: ” Easy, just delete years of hard work and money spent to migrate one other account somewhere.Forcing players to DELETE accounts is a…
  • Ghostwolf -

With the 2 targets having accounts i do believe they will force merge your accounts into one of the targets
  • iampaulyb -

Replied to the thread Misc Merge.

I don't think people are inherently crying in this forum. It sounds like everyone is still going to play regardless. Think about it this way. There are some people in Wezn who put alot of work into an account, minimal DM, etc. Maybe they wanted to see…
  • Kenny -

Quote from chaosk: “Quote from FarfetchD: “rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko: ” Easy, just delete years of hard work and money spent to migrate one other account somewhere. Forcing players to DELETE accounts is a strange tactic from…
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I feel sorry for you @NoMoreAngel , @Blankie . You both deserve a promotion in 2 weeks. When I heard about what was going on in .de I was amused.... but..... Giving x1 players the choice of Quantum as their secondary target universe? Saying GF has…
  • chaosk -

Quote from FarfetchD: “rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko: ” Easy, just delete years of hard work and money spent to migrate one other account somewhere. Forcing players to DELETE accounts is a strange tactic from GF. How to kill…