OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Ramco -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Hello, As first post says, there might be lovers and haters. I am both of them. I hated because i already invested recourses my 9 out of 12 planets! I love it for the future if I play in new universe. I don't really know how this option will effect…
  • Mostaris -

Liked Exoze’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Ridiculous idea. Current slot 15s should get an extra set of fields added i.e. + 60 or something. Where does GF come up with these ideas, are they losing that much money on this game? What about the people who spent $$$ on relocating slot 8's to 12s?…
  • Exoze -

Ridiculous idea. Current slot 15s should get an extra set of fields added i.e. + 60 or something. Where does GF come up with these ideas, are they losing that much money on this game? What about the people who spent $$$ on relocating slot 8's to 12s?…
  • Quote from Calamity: “Shame you left Cosmos Mafkees, you're of the very very , very few exceptions of the people in HNC that have a healthy mindset.. ” We are undoubtedly CrAzY :youcrazy: Very good hit, always sad to see ally mate down, but this looks like a…
  • TuneR -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

Quote from pirate andy: “I vote x7 eco, 0.5 deut and 50% df - makes calculating recs without summing super easy! I’d also love probe storage for the nostalgia ” 0.5 deut and 50% df? Hmm fleeters will benefit much more than miners in my opinion
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 1.161.392.000] improve [CLOSED] vs. freebo [100ke] (A: 107.440.000, D: 1.053.952.000) DF TIME BACK.

good to see you still around @Desperado glad to be flying the flag for us old tarazed players lol :)
  • Zorro09 -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Update 13.12: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, on Thursday, 13th of December at 10:00 in UK, 13:00 CET in the rest of the countries, we will get a Gameupdate to Version 6.8.3. Changelog: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on…
  • Tony Montana -

Posted the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

Thread
    Spam spam spam
  • AstralCodex -

Liked IsaacAsimov’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    yeah I agree, takes about 40 to 50 shots to get a decent slot 3, then terraform to level 10, then relo it to slot 15, what a waste of time, how about you make all the current slot 15 planets suddenly acquire 1.5 times their original planet size ...
  • TuneR -

such a slap to players who were colonizating position 3 (to get around 170-180 fields), then doing relocation to position 15 to switch to fusion... Now anyone who was not planning this, can do double relocation and come to position 15 with 250+ planet…