OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Welcome Mergers

harley13girl

[TOT: 501.113.000] Fell [WeMD] vs. GlOo2 [GCVA] (A: 72.250.000, D: 428.863.000)

Jois

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

-Arcane-

Moon destruction, Fleetsave, fleet movements

eiO

[TOT: 384.089.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. gonc410 [IMP] (A: 69.503.000, D: 314.586.000)

Recent Activities

• harley13girl -

Replied to the thread Spam Welcome Mergers.

We don't see it...but it's an option for those in Group 2
  • Marshmello -

Liked Blankie’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I may be speaking only for myself, but I doubt that everyone else in this thread is interested in individual player's history and their achievements. The issue here goes far beyond who played when, what and how well. So all of you who use this thread to…
  • Jois -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 501.113.000] Fell [WeMD] vs. GlOo2 [GCVA] (A: 72.250.000, D: 428.863.000).

It was a good find in this universe, Fell. Gloo, I wish you a fast rebuild.
  • -Arcane- -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

@Blankie cheers for being our little bit of sanity amoungst the crazies that manage the game from afar. As for everyone still asking for changes I think blankie's post elluded to but didn't quite get to the crux of the matter. GAMEFORGE ARENT LISTENING…
  • msmith -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

• Fitifu -

Liked unclesam’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the bullying all the time to ppl i don't like... but even then, I am still in vmode most of the time and gonzo…
  • Fitifu -

Liked Vogel’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @WhoDis lol u kidding me? You prefer deleting a 100M account without givin it a shot? Ive played 1x speed.. ive been playin 5x speeds for over a decade... i have work, kids, a life aint easy but i cope :) do u play Qauntum.. if so you should know how…
  • Vulcan_558 -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the bullying all the time to ppl i don't like... but even then, I am still in vmode most…
  • harley13girl -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @Blankie for CEO! Thanks for the update and all your efforts. It’s a huge shame for a lot of people it’s ended up this way. Personally, I’ve come out of it well but am p****d for the community as a whole. Again thanks to @NoMoreAngel for doing a great…