OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• klaWocin -

Posted the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 2.101.682.000] klawocin [BMW] vs. N00bminer [b00m] (A: 101.845.000, D: 1.999.837.000).

Thread
    something before merge.. defender fr
    On 15-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker klawocin [BMW] ________________________________________________ Battleship 21.222 Battlecruiser 63.662
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from baal: “none of these merge issues apply to me, kid. ” Quote from baal: “if you've got nothing useful to say - clear off.Oh baal, name calling. You say that merge issues doesn't apply to you, then why are you here? :confused: It's always nice to
  • klaWocin -

Replied to the thread Defense bash RIP-Kill [TOT: 571.180.500] El Cyb [BMW] vs. Madd Hatter [b00m] (A: 75.758.000, D: 495.422.500).

• Blackmass -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

yeah I can see a single reason behind the idea of dtdf% and well. it is to just target 3 too 5 players nothing more . since some folks ware tin foil hats board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…b8e0f90304a0cab48a9acfb40
  • baal -

pfft what facts? i don't recall you offering anything of use. none of these merge issues apply to me, kid. i'm already in universe 1. if you've got nothing useful to say - clear off.
  • lgb -

Posted the thread Basic 20% New Number 1 Solo [TOT: 165.606.000] PoluTrusik vs. Copcu [T R] (A: 40.608.000, D: 124.998.000).

Thread
    Well story behind this is that of every ogame fleeter... I like this game not because of stats or profit but for "Big Badda Booms" and when i saw this fleet i never hesitated to fly and try despite the knowledge that i would most probably lose DF... well…
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Quote from baal: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “You're not the center of the Milky Way. ” no, i have to share that position with you, don't i? only difference is, my suggestions to others have been mainly positive, while all you seem to do is troll. ” You
  • Blackmass -

Liked dmented’s post in the thread Misc Change server features.

Like (Post)
    With all due respect Kaldor I would counter that thought with everyone who comes to Quantum adapt to that. 5x isnt that bad , you learn to fs when taking a dump or going outside to get the mail. It becomes second nature. By the way I'm just kidding…
  • Blackmass -

Liked MikeGrinder6’s post in the thread Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Daddy G in the house! @Sarsaparilla where're you at?
  • baal -

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “You're not the center of the Milky Way. ” no, i have to share that position with you, don't i? only difference is, my suggestions to others have been mainly positive, while all you seem to do is troll. merge script is