OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

NoMoreAngel

[TOT: 15.997.000] Jeff [VDT] vs. Wacko90 [SoF] (A: 3.884.000, D: 12.113.000)

Selene

Apoc/ Inkin / Blackmass

Frantoz

Are you deleting an account because of the Merge??

Uberman

Last letter new word game

Frantoz

Recent Activities

• Wraith02 -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from threeflipskat3r: “um ya so my account didn't delete.... it Got to the count down then didn't.... now i click delete and nothing happens and im still not able merge. Well guess this is it for me. 13 years at this game and it ends this way. …
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Accounts should delete 24h after the Tooltip says they should get deleted. And yes the checkbox/trashbin, that the account is on delete vanishes in those extra 24h.
  • Kaldor -

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “On a serious note, stop it. You're just spreading negativity and nothing else. We're all aware of the issues we're all sacrificing accounts to get merged into the target we want with 1 account. It's logical that Rigel,
  • xExterminatoRx -

Funniest thing is, on one side GF is opening numerous new unis every few months, on the other side they force players to delete lower level second accounts. Pretty soon no one will be joining new unis. They will just directly open acc in existing ones,…
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Liked EthanC’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Just learn and adept. Play one account, play it as best you can and don't chase new unis
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Quote from 2good4u: “Yeah, this merge is a joke and least thought out one so far by GF. Account trading should have been in place before the merge and also they could have done better with having all target Unis available to everyone so all speeds are…
  • Selene -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 15.997.000] Jeff [VDT] vs. Wacko90 [SoF] (A: 3.884.000, D: 12.113.000).

nooooo not Jim!!!!!! Metal Miner Jim will forever be missed. I have had many chats with Jim. He was a character for sure and talked many times that his day in fleet and out of that metal mine would could. How even tho he had zero experience on those big…
  • Frantoz -

Replied to the thread Vote Apoc/ Inkin / Blackmass.

its agaynst du rulez off da anti funz mudeotors man init compz wus alluz funz, eye wood luff sum arty compytetions aguin
  • Uberman -

Replied to the thread Are you deleting an account because of the Merge??.

I'm not deleting an account, but I am letting one go inactive (and without my name on it) after the merge. I have no interest in playing in the Uni that account will end up in, but I don't mind if it becomes a nice farm there. Back to playing just one…
  • Frantoz -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game.