OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

1 Million Starter package for new players

Ramco

Event server with dark matter abuse!

improve

Selling 100 Million Deut

Ramco

Change server features

Fitifu

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

MikeGrinder6

Recent Activities

• Ramco -

Replied to the thread Misc 1 Million Starter package for new players.

Hello, Merge is just around the corner for Xanthus and Yildun players. Hope that merge will bring more fun&friends . Since I don't have much time for playing ogame but also i don't want to waste all the effort which I spent for building my account I…
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Spam Event server with dark matter abuse!.

some of these dm abusers are probably ogame staff. they get paid in "coupons", so if they save some up, wait for event server, then they will be guarenteed a "real" prize for their "hard" work?? think about it, be a admin/GO for a year........save…
  • Hannibal Lecter -

Liked Grimm’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Why is the name Quantum even in here??? And for 1x players? Really???? GF is really reaching VALVE levels of trolling.
  • Ramco -

Replied to the thread Ress-Trade Selling 100 Million Deut.

• Fitifu -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

why ridiculous, we have 0% so far A miner builds the space dock to 100% and gets 0% loss, that is ridiculous
  • Mikoto -

Liked MikeGrinder6’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mikoto: “If you all go to quantum I say hello to all miners I offer protection for those who trade deuterium to me just saying. And others perks once we trade for a while ” All hail Lord Mikoto :hail: So much for Quantum being so big that they're
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from Mikoto: “If you all go to quantum I say hello to all miners I offer protection for those who trade deuterium to me just saying. And others perks once we trade for a while ” All hail Lord Mikoto :hail: So much for Quantum being so big that they're
  • Mikoto -

If you all go to quantum I say hello to all miners I offer protection for those who trade deuterium to me just saying. And others perks once we trade for a while
  • Grimm -

Why is the name Quantum even in here??? And for 1x players? Really???? GF is really reaching VALVE levels of trolling.
  • Tirnoch -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

You guys do realize that 75-80% of the players in Quantum have to vote for an increase in DF% or DtDF, right? And you guys do realize that 90% of the players are miners and won't ever vote for that, right? So it's ridiculous to even ask for a DF increase.