OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

We are having a new server for you that will be launched on Wednesday, December 12th 2018 at 14:00 CET.

The features of the new server are the following:

• Fleet x6
    • Eco x6
    • Research x12
    • DF 40%
    • Deuterium consumption 50%
    • 6 galaxies
    • + 30 fields
    • 25.000 DM upon validation
    • Category: fleeter

Good luck everyone!

Best regards,

OGame.org Team
  • New

Dear community,
    we are confident that the Vmode script is finally working and we hope to be able to run it WW soon, however it needs one last test round before it is applied to all servers.
    Therefore tomorrow, 6th of December at around 13:00 CET, the script will be applied in 2 EN servers: Universe 1 and Quantum 117.

Please report anything you think is wrong once the inactives get off Vmode. As soon as we have feedback and can guarantee the script is finally working we will be able to schedule it WW.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Your OGame Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Didn't receive my DM order...

ReaperLord

Server Features

Runner

TP: 143M [TOT: 321.177.000] Pegasus [REP] vs. captain boes boes [I G T] (A: 274.131.000, D: 47.046.000)

rycu-xyucu

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

CorZor

New Game Features idea

carbon

Recent Activities

• Troll -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hatu give it a rest you guys LITERALLY SIGNED UP FOR THIS!! "waaa waaa the players are mean to me because Im incompetent at my job that I asked for" I really need to find a hobby and get away from this dreadful game and its fascist bureaucratic board…
  • ReaperLord -

Replied to the thread Didn't receive my DM order....

I'm shocked. The problem has been solved very quickly. Thanks! It's nice to see someone doing the job quickly and efficiently. <3
  • Dark Depresion -

Liked CorZor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “Inferno is merged. Who else can we help? We have let you show the ugly without enforcing the board rules upon you - at least respect the kindness. ” Point 1 - Hallelujah. Noone is happier then Inferno. You should focus on…
  • Troll -

Liked Allucien’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Over modded boards for a “video game” Glad inferno got merged finally. Community not allowed to be upset by the product being served or you will get warned. I wonder how every other gaming forums operates. There definately is t a bunch of…
  • ReaperLord -

Liked CorZor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “Inferno is merged. Who else can we help? We have let you show the ugly without enforcing the board rules upon you - at least respect the kindness. ” Point 1 - Hallelujah. Noone is happier then Inferno. You should focus on…
  • Jownor -

Liked Iris’s post in the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jyndungo: “As a user my humble opinion about this "reference" is that it's wrong. Cheaters on this hit should be perma banned, not advertised, There's no such thing as deleting a planet by mistake, also the bashing rule is broken. But now we
  • CorZor -

Liked Allucien’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Over modded boards for a “video game” Glad inferno got merged finally. Community not allowed to be upset by the product being served or you will get warned. I wonder how every other gaming forums operates. There definately is t a bunch of…
  • Runner -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

Is there any chance to decrease debris for Large cargo / Small cargo
    Or change the cost of cargos
    So miner who keep just 300 - 400 cargoes on planet
    Dont really get attack for the sake of the higher DF
    Being said that Vega
  • GrandMast3RRR -

Liked Zorro09’s post in the thread Misc Server Features.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “
    Is there any chance to decrease debris for Large cargo / Small cargo
    ” NOOOO!!!! All those cargo slaps!! Eco x 7 DF 40% Leave the rest, I think thats fair for everyone then.
  • GrandMast3RRR -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

Quote from Runner: “Keep in mind that x7 eco would also be beneficial for fleeter since i haven't seen a single inactive around my planets with more than 500k loot available. More eco > more resources on inactives per each day. Since you are already…