OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guess who posts next II

Largenton

Public figure or private figure, which is most damaging?

Largenton

19-20.06: IMPORT/EXPORT X6

Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN

cr only TAF vs ALPHA

XxXCatastropheXxX

Recent Activities

• Largenton -

Replied to the thread Guess who posts next II.

I'm currently trying decide if this is a wonderful example of blindness or superb trolling...... Poe's Law strikes again Neva next.
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread Debate Public figure or private figure, which is most damaging?.

Right, now I am going to reply. Quote from Revolutionary Lancer: “I believe in a case like this, we could compromise that he is equitably dangerous in both positions, if only for separate reasons. ” I still think he is dangerous in both roles, but…
  • Molony -

Liked Master Yoda’s post in the thread Event 19-20.06: IMPORT/EXPORT X6.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, From Wednesday 19th until Thursday 20th, we are having an Import/Export event. During that time, players will be able to buy an item from Import/Export 6 times per day.
    OG_ImportExportEvent540.jpg
    Your Ogame.org Team
  • Master Yoda -

Posted the thread Event 19-20.06: IMPORT/EXPORT X6.

Thread
    Dear players, From Wednesday 19th until Thursday 20th, we are having an Import/Export event. During that time, players will be able to buy an item from Import/Export 6 times per day.
    OG_ImportExportEvent540.jpg
    Your Ogame.org Team
  • Arcticwarfare -

Posted the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Thread
    As to my Previous Post, Now With Zibal Having all Fleets "RECALLED" and a short attack ban. have a think of the Non Europeans. if you are going to do an attack ban, Make it 24 hours, or Vac mode them Never Recall some ones Fleet. @piink
  • baker -

Liked O_M_A_187’s post in the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 298.614.000] BaKeR [The REVS] vs. John sheppard [MINERS] (A: 0, D: 298.614.000).

Like (Post)
    nice smash BaKeR...no loss, all profit is always good stuff glotr def
  • XxXCatastropheXxX -

Replied to the thread CR-Thread cr only TAF vs ALPHA.

On 18-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker XxXCatastropheXxX [ALPHA] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 300 Battleship 1.500 Battlecruiser 1.000 _________________________________________ Defender
  • Parsec -

Liked Jelle’s post in the thread Yet another announcement that should have been in game as well.

Like (Post)
    Already upvoted your stomt when you made it. So many people don't look here and it makes no sense not to announce it in the game where you are SURE people will see it. I was oblivious about this until the site just stopped responding.
  • Frantoz -

Replied to the thread Guess who posts next II.

@CrazyLady I will help you, what do you need? <3
  • Frantoz -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game II.