OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?

Metalica

[TOT: 209.115.000] Loki [BALKAN] vs. MicRoN [DGX] (A: 32.667.000, D: 176.448.000)

Ameno

Cleaner universe

Lonestar

Last letter new word game II

Largenton

The Last Post Game. The Spammers Strike Back.

Frantoz

Recent Activities

• Deathrow -

Liked Greek God’s post in the thread Spam Cleaner universe.

Like (Post)
    Niks plays now on the heavy pushed account u557. The make accounts merge into it like the old ottoman account now named buy deut. Came out of vaca and u557 was pushed by that account like many others. U557 is now niks for sure His disgusting tactics…
  • Metalica -

Replied to the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from tazax: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “i killed…
  • dENT -

Liked YaMaTo’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 ACS [TOT: 1.499.204.000] Artist [LOVE] vs. CAVUS [NavY] & KoMeSLi [NavY] (A: 1.223.305.000, D: 275.899.000).

Like (Post)
    Ladies & Gentlemen we dont need much more words , result says everything.. He tried many times hit to CAVUS and we waited patiently always. Finally we caught him.. CAVUS says: we r waiting u after v-mode KoMeSLi says: love is nothing without…
  • RadioSweetHeart -

Replied to the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from tazax: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “i killed it ” Not surprised ” Only…
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 209.115.000] Loki [BALKAN] vs. MicRoN [DGX] (A: 32.667.000, D: 176.448.000).

Nice hit my brother ..keep it up and excelent profit..tnx for dedication ..I want more :flexmuscles:
  • Lonestar -

Replied to the thread Spam Cleaner universe.

Quote from Greek God: “Niks plays now on the heavy pushed account u557. The make accounts merge into it like the old ottoman account now named buy deut. Came out of vaca and u557 was pushed by that account like many others. U557 is now niks for…
  • Lonestar -

Liked Greek God’s post in the thread Spam Cleaner universe.

Like (Post)
    Niks plays now on the heavy pushed account u557. The make accounts merge into it like the old ottoman account now named buy deut. Came out of vaca and u557 was pushed by that account like many others. U557 is now niks for sure His disgusting tactics…
  • well i will keep this story short tired.png wanwan started rip farming me again so he relocated near one planet of mine thumbdown.png 1h 24 min flight from rip farming my planet. my planet was bashed 2 times first 10m profit and second 1 or 2 m profit…
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game II.