OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

today's attack block that would not send fleets back - sent fleets back.

Solo ten - [TOT: 829.997.000] Citizen Kane [P_I_S] vs. Psychopat [TURK] (A: 98.275.000, D: 731.722.000)

rodroxz

Technical issues

Parsec

Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN

Arcticwarfare

Carbon

Marshmello

Recent Activities

• CreatureOfAbyss -

Liked Pollux’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    What about the deploy fleet saves that were done to arrive after the attack block ends. Those players don't know their fleets are on the ground and can be attacked. Some people do saves that are days or weeks long as they won't be online. I've never…
  • MYST -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, we are currently having some issues with the lobby. To protect the accounts, all rounds are being set up with an attack block until 16:00 CEST today (except Zibal that will continue having its attack block until 20:00 CEST). For the…
  • Quote from piink: “Dear community, we are currently having some issues with the lobby. To protect the accounts, all rounds are being set up with an attack block until 16:00 CEST today (except Zibal that will continue having its attack block until 20:00…
  • Oh snap, well done
  • Parsec -

Replied to the thread Technical issues.

Im feeling left out. My fleet wasn't recalled ? :thumbdown:
  • Arcticwarfare -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Quantum has an attack Block........ Why are you Recalling Peoples Fleet, With a short ass Non attack Time Frame. @piink
  • Nikta Meldin -

Yeah it was bad, earlier I couldn’t even log in for 17 minutes!!!
  • Pollux -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

What about the deploy fleet saves that were done to arrive after the attack block ends. Those players don't know their fleets are on the ground and can be attacked. Some people do saves that are days or weeks long as they won't be online. I've never…
  • Polaris -

Same had one fleet on fs and instantly back and 2 attacks going also instantly back Glad am still online
  • Parsec -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, we are currently having some issues with the lobby. To protect the accounts, all rounds are being set up with an attack block until 16:00 CEST today (except Zibal that will continue having its attack block until 20:00 CEST). For the…