OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Carbon

tazax

[TOT: 4.728.270.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Cloud [RIO] (A: 32.810.000, D: 4.695.460.000)

AstralCodex

[TOT: 73.765.000] Heartbroken Smurf [UNITY] vs. Procurator Keid [ARM1] (A: 7.638.000, D: 66.127.000)

YaMaTo

[TOT: 311.109.000] TirPiTz vs. Bence91 [Hal] (A: 22.200.000, D: 288.909.000)

DEADPOOL

[TAF] vs [ALPHA]

Supernoob

Recent Activities

• tazax -

Replied to the thread Spam Carbon.

@Di5turbed Damn man, and now you are drug dealer, u should said that earlier :vain: On topic, how much complexes do you have from 0 to Carbon?
  • Troll -

Liked diddy’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Also dealers are the bottom of the pile. Distributing crap chopped with bleach, brick dust and crushed paracetamol The money is in the distribution to the dealers and cutting. Dealing is for tramps and wasters. Just saying. And if anyone is selling a…
  • diddy -

Also dealers are the bottom of the pile. Distributing crap chopped with bleach, brick dust and crushed paracetamol The money is in the distribution to the dealers and cutting. Dealing is for tramps and wasters. Just saying. And if anyone is selling a…
  • tazax -

Liked AstralCodex’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “
    How does 1 million dollar sounds :) ?
    MR Richie rich !
    P.S I know about your job
    Its delivering Drugs right ?:P
    ” Didn't you only want $1200 last time? That's some mighty fine price discrimination for poor Disturbed. Do you know how…
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Troll’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from carbon: “Well dist being a drug dealer who happens to be a delivery man as well 1m dollar price tag is nothin for him ! ” That is not entirely correct. It depends on the type of drug you sell, the area you sell it in, how big/rich your…
  • Troll -

Quote from carbon: “Well dist being a drug dealer who happens to be a delivery man as well 1m dollar price tag is nothin for him ! ” That is not entirely correct. It depends on the type of drug you sell, the area you sell it in, how big/rich your…
  • carbon -

Quote from AstralCodex: “Quote from carbon: “
    MR Richie rich !
    ” Didn't you only want $1200 last time? That's some mighty fine price discrimination for poor…
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked Troll’s post in the thread Spam Carbon.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. Let's work on those comebacks a bit better. Hit me up if you need some ideas. :D
  • Asto Vidatu -

Like (Post)
    MR Richie rich !
    ” Didn't you only want $1200 last time? That's some mighty fine price discrimination for poor Disturbed. Do you know how…
  • Troll -

Like (Post)
    MR Richie rich !