OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Top10-hits of most of the exodus unis have been merged into the targetunis already.
Currently the Top10-hits of group 4 are pending an answer into which universe section they should get moved, if you have info about those hits, post them in the respective threads.

The CR-Sections of exodus unis will get closed and archived on the 25th.
The CR-Sections of targetunis will get mostly emptied out on the 23rd.
The Main universe section will get closed and archived on the 31st.

News

Recent Activities

• Serenity -

Wrote a comment on nk320’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I turned in a ticket --- but if you come to irc I am singing will make up a song just for you
  • bongi -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Im going to follow Cygnus and quote that post if you get crashed. Just sayin'
  • Cassandra Vandales -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Afaik those who lost fleet because of this will get it back. I lost ress on my colonies, minor inconvenience, but my poor planets are smaller :D My main is 200 or 199 fields now lol.
  • Cassandra Vandales -

Replied to the thread Misc Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018.

My planets are smaller :o Anyway, migrated successfully :P
  • Cash -

Replied to the thread Misc Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018.

Vmoders talking politics.. Quite funny. You talk about balls or competition but sit in vmode.. We decided to go to play with players who actually play as it should be plaid. Not doing attack and then hiding in vmode.
  • Obiwan -

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Quote from jack&jill: “how about ..that our fileds got ninja :quote: : * Diameter: * 12.951km (225/200) * Temperature: * -14°C to 26°C ” From which uni to which uni did you merge? And no, we don't have any informations…
  • pirate andy -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

@NoMoreAngel We saw people spat out VM as inactive on multiple accounts. My current theory is that if you were in VM before the forced VM then you got spat out once you transferred. Eventually VM was readded but for some I assume it was too late
  • Njmatt10 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Quote from jack&jill: “how about ..that our fileds got ninja :quote: : * Diameter: * 12.951km (225/200) * Temperature: * -14°C to 26°C ” From which uni to which uni did you merge? And no, we don't have any informations…
  • pirate andy -

Replied to the thread Misc Merge Bugs.

We saw this happen with accounts merged to uni 1. My current theory is that if you were in VM before the forced vacation mode was activated then it spat you out at the other end as an inactive. Make a ticket in game and they should give you your stuff…
  • nk320 -

Replied to a comment by Serenity on nk320’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello Serenity, if it's a matter regarding a specific game issue, it has to be resolved by the ticket system.