OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Buying Deut

Rocky Balboa

[TOT: 893.742.000] improve [CLOSED] vs. valmar (A: 74.298.000, D: 819.444.000)

Rocky Balboa

Rank and Target disparity

RainbowUnicorn

BUYING DEUT !

Rocky Balboa

Cygnus spam.

Rocky Balboa

Recent Activities

• Rocky Balboa -

Replied to the thread Ress-Trade Buying Deut.

• Rocky Balboa -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Moon Destruction [TOT: 893.742.000] improve [CLOSED] vs. valmar (A: 74.298.000, D: 819.444.000).

• RainbowUnicorn -

Replied to the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Ahhhh! It's an if-then statement. This makes more sense. I'm sorry for the borderline grammar-nazi behaviour, and I agree that a war-game, in which all are peaceful, is a bit of an oxymoron. Though, I will maintain, that that sentence was straight up…
  • Rocky Balboa -

Replied to the thread Ress-Trade BUYING DEUT !.

pm gamer or annult or whatever name i have on there ill give you more then LUCA :D
  • Rocky Balboa -

Liked Tony Montana’s post in the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

Like (Post)
    Spam spam spam
  • Rocky Balboa -

Replied to the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

watch out for the server settings nazi mod3000 lol he will give you a warning for stating you dont want a server change. Do these people speak english lol... And who in the fak said grinder isnt playing here. I think he said he was playing coolman. ANd…
  • pirate andy -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 782.559.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Lady_Silver [UFP] (A: 103.105.000, D: 679.454.000).

Nice!!! You had to catch up my inactive Xmas profits some how :p
  • Mostaris -

Liked Not_Asian’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Runner: “The funny thing about new features is that there's always a lot of opposition... at least at the beginning... I was here (well... technically on OGame.ro) when the Redesign was launched and people were terrified and completely…
  • Not_Asian -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Quote from Runner: “The funny thing about new features is that there's always a lot of opposition... at least at the beginning... I was here (well... technically on OGame.ro) when the Redesign was launched and people were terrified and completely…
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Darth Johnny’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    I have to ask why change this now? Exactly what is the point. I suggested way prior to the merge that these perma VM and inactive accts would clog up the merge--and guess what? It did. You could have created a VM UNI and dumped all of those worthless,…