OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

-Arcane-

Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?

IamKarma

2x Profitoes - [TOT: 182.552.000] Nimzo-Indian Defense [MUPPETS] vs. Mimirgsmooth (A: 0, D: 182.552.000)

Metalica

Erotic - Who killed the boards? :(

kewlness

[TOT: 423.453.000] Coolmindfreak vs. Datu Mapawa [Andro] (A: 12.325.000, D: 411.128.000)

Stan_Marsh

Recent Activities

• Quote from AstralCodex: “Good hit, welcome to the uni. FR defender. ” thanks! well ive been around since u30 ^^
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked IamKarma’s post in the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from WhoDis: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “i killed it ” Not surprised ” Only took the biggest baby to come out and recognize how awesome I…
  • Kaldor -

Liked Tirnoch’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Magneto: “The level of hate here is just comical. Actively deciding to go out of your way to throw insults and accusations as opposed to just going about your day. No idea what happened to the 3 Unity accounts you are all pointing out ,…
  • Kaldor -

Liked Tirnoch’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from War_Machine: “Now, wouldn't it be something if I could find a way to get that account banned as well but of course, that conversation "never" happen. Well, it at least never happened with me but I know it did take place. ” Yeah and it also…
  • IamKarma -

Replied to the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from WhoDis: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from IamKarma: “i killed it ” Not surprised ” Only took the biggest baby to come out and recognize how awesome I…
  • -Arcane- -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Just to point out... It is possible Merching
  • Kaldor -

Liked Grimm’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    It was already noted above but I'll just reinforce it. War_Machine in that "interview" says that after Unity's accounts crashed into each other, they later got banned, but yet, 3 of those accounts, which are also 3 of the accounts that crashed him, are…
  • Magneto -

Quote from scorer: “Quote from Magneto: “Then lets talk about the OMG WM makes 1kkk profit a day impossible. So you are saying he's getting away with pushing that much? that the GO's are that lackadaisical or corrupt he's able to push 1kkk a…
  • IamKarma -

Liked diddy’s post in the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Like (Post)
    Cygnus cheaters please remove yourself. The stench of multi accounts is too overpowering for us non cheaters in Vega :)
  • Grimm -

Even with all the hate going around, we have to aknowledge that War_Machine is doing what likely everyone at the top would or does. It happens with everything... Sports, you have top teams "cheating" as well, politicians, games... Before him, others were…