OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Setting Change

NoMoreAngel

Cygnus spam.

Laerix

Big Hit?

Spir1t

Server features change for future

Iris

OMA_the_Loner [Bushido] vs Huchting [Miners] (11.697Mn, 381.455Mn)

Recent Activities

• NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

As this thread can't get anything constructive done it will get closed. Cygnus will get no setting change until atleast next year.
  • Laerix -

Replied to the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

• Spir1t -

Replied to the thread Misc Big Hit?.

improve why you re in every thread ,do you have a life ?Man i see you every time i log on board ,you have the answer on everything...
  • Tony Montana -

Quote from Laerix: “Quote from Tony Montana: “Oh look, a wild Luka has appeared ” Why am I wild ? ;( :cbanned: ” Cause you're a snivelling rat that licks too many boots here :D
  • Iris -

Replied to the thread Misc Server features change for future.

i thought this uni already had +30 fields? Features: 3x Fleet- / 6x Economyspeed, 70% DF, 6 galaxies, +30 fields + 25,000 Validation-DM or you actually want more fields? x7 eco would be nice tho
  • umakhelwane -

Replied to the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Quote from improve: “DA got banned for being to active like oparin from cygnus lol no doubt this ban will be resolved soon, so dont get your hopes up lol ” considering an entire ally of people that he farmed heavily is banned too, doubt it dude but…
  • drogs -

Quote from Blankie: “Quote from piink: “so, I went through the thread and as @Blankie said the research cannot be change for now as we just started using it in new servers. Chances are that it will be possible at some point, but this is a brand new…
  • improve -

i think its a pokemon quote? and dont mind tony, he just wants more nudes of me, if any1 is interested in seeing what i sent tony when he gave me his phone number im more than happy to show my goods :D
  • Laerix -

Defence into debris please and 3 billion dark matter please. :vain: