OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• chaosk -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from FarfetchD: “rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko: ” Easy, just delete years of hard work and money spent to migrate one other account somewhere. Forcing players to DELETE accounts is a strange tactic from GF. How to kill…
  • -Arcane- -

Liked 2good4u’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I don't understand why all of the Target Unis can't be options? Thank you for giving Quantum and Virgo as secondary options, but I have miner accounts that would be nice to have in Any of the Target unis. Especially those which have slower fleet speeds…
  • Kaldor -

Liked FarfetchD’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko:
  • FarfetchD -

rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette :wacko:
  • 2good4u -

I don't understand why all of the Target Unis can't be options? Thank you for giving Quantum and Virgo as secondary options, but I have miner accounts that would be nice to have in Any of the Target unis. Especially those which have slower fleet speeds…
  • captain-destructo -

Liked Blankie’s post in the thread Merge FAQ.

Like (Post)
    This is what we have so far. The list will be updated as we receive more info. Can I stay in an Exodus Universe? No, the exodus universes will be transferred completely to the Target universes. Can I change my Target choice? When multiple Targets are…
  • BAW -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Number 1 ACS [TOT: 6.718.808.000] e kako je [O_S] & NOD32 [O_S] & fakir filocu [O_S] vs. Klvsched (A: 1.865.120.000, D: 4.853.688.000).

Nice way to see the uni off I suppose... And to see some of the unis top fleets in action. Enjoy the profits whilst you can :)
  • RammsteinPT -

yo i just noticed when selecting target uni that you get number of available slots remaining... what happens if they get filled ? im asking for both active players that for some reason might get there last or even for the vmodes and inactives that are…
  • -Arcane- -

Does seem rather extreme moving x1 to X5 Especially after they backed down from virgo moving to X2 lol May as well have kids now everyone who's moving to quantum ... Your not going to get any sleep now anyway
  • Kenny -

Quote from Kaldor: “Quote from Kenny: “i just wanna know how you guys want me to delete any of my accounts which has DM on it :) ” What they really want you to do is pass the account to someone else. ” how when there isnt any options for it