OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Blackmass

[TOT: 469.458.000] Untouchable [The Rest] vs. MonkeyDFluffy (A: 0, D: 469.458.000)

Porks

Change server features

Blackmass

Rigel Merge Thread

Frantoz

[TOT: 640.367.000] mouZ [NoEmo] vs. Bugs Bunny [Airforce] (A: 15.300.000, D: 625.067.000)

TuneR

Recent Activities

• Blackmass -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

@piink @Blankie ok so now what about players who had an account in quantum and it was deleted buy the server but the email still shows registered there. and they don't have that as an option or players who delete their uni. 1 acc. and still have…
  • Porks -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 469.458.000] Untouchable [The Rest] vs. MonkeyDFluffy (A: 0, D: 469.458.000).

Great find bud and lovely profits Unlucky monkey Fast rebuild :beer:
  • Frantoz -

mine cumploint fred ist awlmust eggstarctly same ast yurs ... durk manner uin arll free accountss an onry 2s turget relmas :(
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Liked Frantoz’s post in the thread Misc Rigel Merge Thread.

Like (Post)
    AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this megrgry fing est aww feckled oop init dey dun no gif un shits man, dey hates us misser barackmass mebee gif peeples then an choews ont whear dey gos?
  • diddy -

Kenny stop with tickets....the only way to solve this is give me your accounts Obviously without telling anyone :) Disclaimer* this is clearly a joke.....unless Kenny gives me his accounts :)
  • Blackmass -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

So coming from x1 fleet speed and x7 eco Kalisto with an account which has 16kk points
    What are my chances of making it in Quantum? :vain:
    I've never played a developed speed fleet uni :shrug:
    ” They are good just play smart be on…
  • Frantoz -

Replied to the thread Misc Rigel Merge Thread.

AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH this megrgry fing est aww feckled oop init dey dun no gif un shits man, dey hates us misser barackmass mebee gif peeples then an choews ont whear dey gos?
  • Blackmass -

Liked unclesam’s post in the thread Misc Change server features.

Like (Post)
    an in system MD takes about 45 mins. in system hits 4mins and a half or so. its just adjusting to the speed of the uni
  • Blackmass -

Replied to the thread Misc Rigel Merge Thread.

Quote from improve: “@baal second most hated? i think you underestimate yourself? you have your own fan club.....ups.....i mean anti fan club who is top hated person then? and maybe i missed something? are we now saying that some people may randomly…
  • Kenny -

27cfe041494baed63e9babc8bbc487cb.png I'm just amaized ... :)