OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Free moon shots

OgameMiner

1 Million Starter package for new players

looking for an account.

M00NB34M

Hunter Wanted: Serenity [TPR]

pogue mahone

[TOT: 346.166.000] Seylens [b00m] vs. Hofniel [FFG] (A: 64.192.000, D: 281.974.000)

JustADuc

Recent Activities

• AMOTION -

Liked pogue mahone’s post in the thread Headhunt Hunter Wanted: Serenity [TPR].

Like (Post)
    I have never seen anyone this upset about being kicked from an Alliance. I think your going way to far Countess...
  • OgameMiner -

Replied to the thread Moonshot Free moon shots.

I will second this motion as I think this is a great idea to help new players staying in this uni. So on this occassion when there are 40% moon chance, I am giving away 5x free moonshots in total with the first come first serve basis. And on top of that,…
  • Nice hit Mello! Hope more to come.
  • OgameMiner -

Posted the thread Misc 1 Million Starter package for new players.

Thread
    Hello everyone! As time passes, many players left our uni, in order to keep our uni alive, I am giving away at least 1M resources for new players as starter package to encourage more players joining us. Even if you already joined for 1-2 weeks, you can…
  • M00NB34M -

Replied to the thread Misc looking for an account..

phah just my luck. Ok will get to work, cheers!
  • Andvari300 -

Replied to the thread Misc looking for an account..

Well your going to have to start from scratch if you want to play. Currently account trades and giveaways are not allowed until it's added into the new lobby system and not sure when that will be.
  • The Countess -

Liked pogue mahone’s post in the thread Headhunt Hunter Wanted: Serenity [TPR].

Like (Post)
    I have never seen anyone this upset about being kicked from an Alliance. I think your going way to far Countess...
  • M00NB34M -

Posted the thread Misc looking for an account..

Thread
    Played ogame many moons ago. Don't fancy rebuilding from scratch! cheers
  • General Lumpy -

Liked clittle’s post in the thread Misc Moon shots.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tyler Durden: “I don't know what you're bitching about, they were mostly my LF :rofl: ” Who does MS’s with LF’s anymore... probes is the way to go :D
  • pogue mahone -

Replied to the thread Headhunt Hunter Wanted: Serenity [TPR].