OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Players,

On Wednesday, 26th of June, we will have a lobby and game update.
    The update will happen at 10:00 CEST WW.
    The downtime should be a few minutes.

Lobby version 2.1.0
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue and that caused the lobby login to slowly get blocked when the login to one or more game rounds was not possible.
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue that would come up when you tried to reset the password of an unlinked game account.

The Game version 6.8.8 does not bring anything visible, but contain backend changes to accomodate the login fix for the lobby.

Regards,
    Your OGame.org Team
  • New

Dear community,
    on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade on the forum.
    Due to the upgrade, the forum might not be available during the day for some hours.

Also, the structure of the forum will be changed as we will be welcoming some of the OGame communities in other languages.
    New sections will be available for them and some sections of the current forum will be replaced or gone.
    The restructuring will happen between 4th and 7th of July.
    On 7th of July, the community members, teams and Community Managers of the following languages will be part of this forum:
    CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW.

We kindly ask you to please welcome the new members of the community and be patient with the changes as they will be happening gradually within the days after the upgrade.

Regards,
    Your OGame Team.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Free Fleet

chewy

[TOT: 200.051.000] C4azyDaka [Ronin] & Komrad [Ronin] vs. Artificiu [Wolfpack] (A: 1.014.000, D: 199.037.000)

Foki

Proven cheater DeKKaH

Spir1t

Djubre [DoP] vs. REX MAGNUS [GOD] [TD: 23.273.000 ~ TP: 5.149.737]

Khalgad

[TOT: 15.326.000] Dragon [TDA] vs. Cuchulain [GOD] (A: 145.000, D: 15.181.000) TP~5.417.656

Khalgad

Recent Activities

• Parsec -

Liked chewy’s post in the thread Misc Free Fleet.

Like (Post)
    I mean i understand that its a really epic thing for bad players if you can just freely push your friends into yourself by having them post on the forums and you just happen to 'stumble' upon it but it's still pushing and the resources should be…
  • chewy -

Replied to the thread Misc Free Fleet.

I mean i understand that its a really epic thing for bad players if you can just freely push your friends into yourself by having them post on the forums and you just happen to 'stumble' upon it but it's still pushing and the resources should be…
  • GG duds but not good noobs :P
  • alex stukov -

Quote from chewy: “How? The precedent is literally that hits like this should be returned ” read my comment above
  • chewy -

How? The precedent is literally that hits like this should be returned
  • Spir1t -

Replied to the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Spir1t: “Thank you all on your responses ,i m greatful you are all such a wonderful human beings ,world is better with all your knowing.God bless you all.Mod close the thread ,who knows what will come next in my…
  • Old_Fella -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Important Forum upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade on the forum. Due to the upgrade, the forum might not be available during the day for some hours. Also, the structure of the forum will be changed as we will be welcoming some of the…
  • patkica -

Liked iiNSick’s post in the thread Misc Free Fleet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crimson Sky: “Free fleet to anyone at HW. Just sitting, enjoy. This game is boring, and as such is a waste of time. Coords, 4.93.12. Minty out! Peace! ” Well this can be considered as organised pushing..; guess account need to be banned,…
  • patkica -

Liked Old_Fella’s post in the thread Misc Free Fleet.

Like (Post)
    Pushing.inc eh
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Replied to the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Quote from Spir1t: “Thank you all on your responses ,i m greatful you are all such a wonderful human beings ,world is better with all your knowing.God bless you all.Mod close the thread ,who knows what will come next in my mind,better not to hear new…