OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

Kaldor

[TOT: 126.717.500] Blackout [OvoOno] vs. p1tbuLL [WCKD] (A: 17.321.000, D: 109.396.500)

Bunnybasher

Faster eco and research?

Dragon

Oldest Player in .ORG

kip

[TOT: 2.068.834.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Valter (A: 331.670.000, D: 1.737.164.000)

Blazing391

Recent Activities

• Trump Fan #1 -

Liked alex stukov’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Note: I do understand this article on fit everybodys opinion and point of view. The goal of this thread is pure informatiove. Feel free to discuss your opinion in a civil way. Good luck to board moderators in moderating the comment section. :) I do have
  • Kaldor -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Quote from alex stukov: “WaR_Machine: Mindwar was banned for racism for about 2 to 3 years, but since him and Tirnoch were in good relationship with **** (censored to avoid conflict with GF team), at the time. He was able to get his account unbanned a
  • Bunnybasher -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 126.717.500] Blackout [OvoOno] vs. p1tbuLL [WCKD] (A: 17.321.000, D: 109.396.500).

Quote from Blackout-AD: “I'm angry at some players because exactly when I invested so much money they laughed and trolled me. but it's people, being jealous of each other because when they do not have.I did not write any bad words for anyone but I…
  • Dragon -

Replied to the thread Misc Faster eco and research?.

I saw you did tbh. I'm just saying that obviously it's not going to. People are happy with X1. If we get merged on a higher speed, we lose the people. A lot of TDA and DoP will quite on higher speed, not sure about NoEmo, I believe DA said something like…
  • Kaldor -

Liked Tirnoch’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Also should've asked him to explain this: UxaG3It.png P9H70eU.png How do you make 1.3kk points per day with only 51k military destroyed per day? Is that some new game tactic that RIO also invented? Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your…
  • kip -

Replied to the thread Oldest Player in .ORG.

• Vulcan_558 -

Replied to the thread Oldest Player in .ORG.

@Parsec - No, but I was born 6 days after D Day.... Picture wouldn't help as I have looked 48 fot the past 25 years lol
  • Tirnoch -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Also should've asked him to explain this: UxaG3It.png P9H70eU.png How do you make 1.3kk points per day with only 51k military destroyed per day? Is that some new game tactic that RIO also invented? Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your…
  • Blazing391 -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 2.068.834.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Valter (A: 331.670.000, D: 1.737.164.000).

My goal is to one day make hits like this. Enjoy those amazing profits :)