OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000)

invino

How to Deep Space push

Jyndungo

Server Features

Runner

I'M LOST, WHERE TO LOOK

Mannix

Rank and Target disparity

BlackBEERd

Recent Activities

• harley13girl -

Liked CorZor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “Inferno is merged. Who else can we help? We have let you show the ugly without enforcing the board rules upon you - at least respect the kindness. ” Point 1 - Hallelujah. Noone is happier then Inferno. You should focus on…
  • invino -

Liked Marjan_Veliki’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000).

Like (Post)
    The story goes like this. Here at forum, Duc days made fun of me because of my dedication to Miki Maus, and this morning I was thinking that next attack I will dedicate to Duc, the best Ogame player in entire universe. I hope that I corrected that…
  • invino -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000).

Nice hit! Unfortunate with the remaining DF - but still a very nice profit - don't worry about the losses - it was a tight needle to thread and you did it very nicely. GL and FR for defender.
  • Jyndungo -

Replied to the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “That what Iris said. Btw if you would take it as a guide on how to push, how do you get 1.1 mil RIPs in a normal Uni? And I've banned myself now in the Uni the hit was (yes I'm GA there and I "play" there :O ) ” 1.1M RIP's? Yes
  • FuuF -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000).

Quote from BANDIDOS: “:fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Awesome hit I got a kick out of this one, shaco king of talking trash on the wrong side of things. Dont let it happen in uriel bro, uriel originals gotta stick together lol ” :fatgreengrin: SHACO constantly calling us…
  • Runner -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

Quote from version4: “ I'd like to suggest a fixed trade rate for the universe. 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 It would limit the merchers game. The merchant would have to be configured to not exceed 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 ______________________ ” I thought about fixing…
  • Mannix -

Replied to the thread Spam I'M LOST, WHERE TO LOOK.

• version4 -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Misc Server Features.

Like (Post)
    Id love more fields but can we get more? I thought we already got added planet fields with this last merge, I could be wrong but I think there is a cap of +31 fields. Anyways I hope I am wrong and if I am I 100% support more fields :D
  • Spir1t -

Liked CorZor’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “Inferno is merged. Who else can we help? We have let you show the ugly without enforcing the board rules upon you - at least respect the kindness. ” Point 1 - Hallelujah. Noone is happier then Inferno. You should focus on…
  • Troll -

Liked Allucien’s post in the thread Good bye ogame!.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I wanted to take the time to announce my retirement from cygnus and ogame in general. I have been playing ogame on and off since universe 2-4 up till now where I’ve developed a top 10 account in cygnus over the last 3 years or…