OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Kaldor -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Who would expect any less from fail forge... Why wouldnt this have been implemented prior to the merge when everyone still had many free relos? Oh wait they wanted to wait till after everyone used the free relos to gain more income.... Or maybe this…
  • threeflipskat3r -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Who would expect any less from fail forge... Why wouldnt this have been implemented prior to the merge when everyone still had many free relos? Oh wait they wanted to wait till after everyone used the free relos to gain more income.... Or maybe this…
  • Kaldor -

Liked AstralCodex’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    If this was intended as a fix to vmoded inaccs, it seems incredibly disruptive to current players compared to the Graveyard server solution. It seems more likely that this is intended as a cash grab - while the 5-10% of DM users who built old slot 15s…
  • Kaldor -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

I said it before but I'll say it again. The current server settings are tilted in favour of merchant players and miners. They're tilted against fleeters. To make it more balanced the df % needs to be increased as a minimum. I would suggest 50% as the
  • threeflipskat3r -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    This should have been the case when relos were introduced. I feel totally screwed over by GF yet again. I have invested a lot of res, time and DM into slot 3 planets to terraform then relocate to slot 15 and for what? I could have all 300+ field slot…
  • harley13girl -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Well... I could write an essay but there isn't much point in that when I can summarise and say this "feature" is utter bs. Maybe as compensation for those slot 3 guys would be for a field increase of +20. My choice would be to remove that "feature"
  • Unseelie -

Liked AstralCodex’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Agreed with the above poster, I spent 100m+ resources on Terraformer to upgrade slot 3s before relocating to slot 15 - now it feels like all my hard work has gone down the drain, and I'm faced with either deleting 10% of my account or being stick with…
  • AstralCodex -

Like (Post)
    Well... I could write an essay but there isn't much point in that when I can summarise and say this "feature" is utter bs. Maybe as compensation for those slot 3 guys would be for a field increase of +20. My choice would be to remove that "feature"
  • Unseelie -

Liked Not_Asian’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    What about all of us who focused on getting max size slot 15s? do we get re-scaled or are we getting punished for our long term vision and careful planning? Absolutely zero consultation, a complete removal of an arbitrarily imposed cost with no…
  • Mostaris -

Like (Post)