OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Carbon

Marshmello

Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN

CreatureOfAbyss

Technical issues

Guess who posts next II

Frantoz

Last letter new word game II

Frantoz

Recent Activities

• Marshmello -

Replied to the thread Spam Carbon.

Quote from Di5turbed: “Quote from carbon: “You wonder too much :D Maybe you should wonder which acct you should buy next :P ” Dont wonder no more, how much for yours ? ” giphy.gif
  • CreatureOfAbyss -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Attackblock active now in Galatea until 15:00 ST But the Fing recall....... when they themself goes out saying only 1 Uni is getting recalled. Gife my Deu back plix
  • pirate andy -

Liked patkica’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    had about 15 slots flying, suddenly 0 and all ships are back on the moons.. i get the attacks but even the deploys and transports returned, why? edit, even though they returned, i can still send new attacks..
  • pirate andy -

That’s true in virgo too. I just launched on an inactive pmsl. What a joke
  • pirate andy -

Liked Frka’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    They recalled all fleets for all players in cosmos but did not install Attack block!!! Currently players have their fleets down and are not even online and there is no Attack block!!
  • Nikta Meldin -

Posted the thread Technical issues.

Thread
    These technical issues have just cost me 15m deut ... :headbanging: 30 seconds away from a big attack and then my fleet was recalled but instantly returned!?
  • Frka -

They recalled all fleets for all players in cosmos but did not install Attack block!!! Currently players have their fleets down and are not even online and there is no Attack block!!
  • pirate andy -

I just checked and I had a trade in progress and my transport was recalled also
  • pirate andy -

Liked Ali-G’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    I dont know what to say.. They even recalled all my fleets that were sent on deploy.. After all these years and this game still has some serious issues few times a month.. So sad.. players will start to leave because of that
  • pirate andy -

Liked Arcticwarfare’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    As to my Previous Post, Now With Zibal Having all Fleets "RECALLED" and a short attack ban. have a think of the Non Europeans. if you are going to do an attack ban, Make it 24 hours, or Vac mode them Never Recall some ones Fleet. @piink