OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Increased research for Bellatrix please.

RainbowUnicorn

Feature Request - Extra Terraformer fields

Runner

[TOT: 120.087.000] Scy7h3 [EX-YU] vs. hwoosh [TSL-A] (A: 5.390.000, D: 114.697.000)

Manijak_No1

[TOT: 693.227.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. Sleepy Teapot [G_O_P] (A: 16.065.000, D: 677.162.000)

Marjan_Veliki

Anyone miss this?

snowstorm

Recent Activities

• Jab -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Misc Increased research for Bellatrix please..

Like (Post)
    Would it be possible to increase research to x12 in bellatrix? Right now there is a big gap between players in research and i hope increasing the speed would make it easier for newer players to catch up and compete with the big boys. In my opinion all…
  • RainbowUnicorn -

Replied to the thread Misc Increased research for Bellatrix please..

I like this suggestion. Good idea! Also: I'll make sure FuuF is treated well during his captivity.
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Misc Increased research for Bellatrix please..

Well @FuuF have fun in his basement for a few more weeks/months. Piink said in another thread, that the research speed setting won't be available for already existing servers for the next time. It will only be on new servers for testing how it works out…
  • Runner -

Replied to the thread Feature Request - Extra Terraformer fields.

Great idea.. To be perfectly honest, planet sizes and their available fields are kind of a dumb thing... Imagine a planet the size of Earth with 250 buildings on it and no more place left to build... Sounds kind of silly right?
  • FuuF -

Liked RainbowUnicorn’s post in the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Like (Post)
    Be careful only having eyes for Parsec, he's not the most romantic sort. He'll probably forget your birthday, refuse to go to your family stuff and will NOT help you put up Christmas decorations. These are, of course, all hypotheticals and in no way…
  • Runner -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Feature Request - Extra Terraformer fields.

Like (Post)
    @piink @NoMoreAngel With the negative feedback regarding update 6.8.3 and the limitless slot relocation I’d like to request that terraformer fields are modified. I suggest each level gives 10 extra fields and then there are 5 bonus fields for every 2…
  • FuuF -

Liked Draconian Helix’s post in the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Like (Post)
    Sorry BlackBEERD, the numbers were just pulled from the air. I did not really pay any attention to YOUR probing.... :-). The thread was made more in response to Parsec. Parsec and I also typed in game and I DO understand. Where before it was a bit…
  • FuuF -

Liked BlackBEERd’s post in the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Like (Post)
    Is this in response to my playful probing? Was it a little forceful for you? I hear it gets easier after your first time. Thanks for saying i outclass you 100:1 though. Your flattery will get you a few minutes of cuddling next time i give you a deep…
  • Stratoverus -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Misc Increased research for Bellatrix please..

Like (Post)
    Would it be possible to increase research to x12 in bellatrix? Right now there is a big gap between players in research and i hope increasing the speed would make it easier for newer players to catch up and compete with the big boys. In my opinion all…
  • Manijak_No1 -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 120.087.000] Scy7h3 [EX-YU] vs. hwoosh [TSL-A] (A: 5.390.000, D: 114.697.000).