OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DM Modifications

Night Slayer

login pop-up

NecroFlex

Closing date

piink

[TOT: 53.633.000] McRazor vs. Technocrat Saturn [IAG] (A: 5.400.000, D: 48.233.000)

[TOT: 23.750.500] Dark Dagger [AMD] & Sarab [AMD] vs. Riggs (A: 927.000, D: 22.823.500)

Recent Activities

• strider -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Misc Closing date.

Like (Post)
    the server itself will be running for a lil longer, the event itself finished yesterday at 14:00 CEST. The announcement with the winners will come in a bit (latest tomorrow). Last check ups are being handled :)
  • Night Slayer -

Replied to the thread Misc DM Modifications.

Quote from Night Assassin: “New account 1st post.. you entered our uni and in less than a week climbed to rank 1.. Im pretty sure you belong to Game Forge ! ” This strategy has been implemented for a long time in many online games. How do they make top
  • zinan -

Like (Post)
    the server itself will be running for a lil longer, the event itself finished yesterday at 14:00 CEST. The announcement with the winners will come in a bit (latest tomorrow). Last check ups are being handled :)
  • NecroFlex -

Replied to the thread login pop-up.

There's now something new i encountered, got a new phone Huawei Honor 9, updated and all, installed Firefox on it (Chrome on phone doesn't support extensions....gj google), added Antigame and Ublock origin, tried to login to ogame...but the problem is…
  • Mafkees -

Like (Post)
  • piink -

Replied to the thread Misc Closing date.

• s1mple -

Liked blondu’s post in the thread Advanced 20% First 20% [TOT: 120.432.000] s1mple [KOJ] vs. Clon [MERC] (A: 10.325.000, D: 110.107.000).

Like (Post)
    good profitable hit m8,like i told you ingame i didnt even seen this guy:) so that means youre one step ahead of me:)) Hope you will find more i know theres not a lot of players but we can sill manage:) Def too bad you hit vmode...you could at least…
  • hilary018 -

Now follows Master Yoda.

Follow
  • hilary018 -

Now follows NoMoreAngel.

Follow
  • hilary018 -

Now follows Aveada666.

Follow