OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN

KingSize

17-18.06: 40% Moon chance + 15% discount on moon items

Master Yoda

Appreciation post for LOVE alliance

savage

What are Battleships best used for?

AstralCodex

Last letter new word game II

Largenton

Recent Activities

• pogue mahone -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    @patkica I had the same thing. Deploys recalled is rediculous. Especially when sending my main fleet on deploy is not cheap. Am I getting my deut back? Also it’s different to last time where attacks already flying went through
  • pogue mahone -

Liked Frka’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree, attack block at least 24h this makes 0 sense especially because they are recalling fleets. Why are fleets beeing recalled anyway??
  • pogue mahone -

Liked Arcticwarfare’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    As to my Previous Post, Now With Zibal Having all Fleets "RECALLED" and a short attack ban. have a think of the Non Europeans. if you are going to do an attack ban, Make it 24 hours, or Vac mode them Never Recall some ones Fleet. @piink
  • Hassle -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately the issues escalated slightly. The attack block has been placed in ALL servers until tomorrow morning at 08:00 CEST. The fleets have been recalled. The 40% moon chance event with its 15% discount on moon items has been extended for…
  • KingSize -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Quote from NmC: “Dude i am software engineer nearly 6 years :) I'm not sure you noticed that GF mods already said that they made an sql error when they launching this server. (Configuration was wrong, wrong speed, wrong debris ratio etc.They fixed that but…
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Technical issues.

Like (Post)
    No amount on threads and posts will do the job. Please visit the link below and give your opinion there, if you want gameforge to take you serious. Quote from Parsec: “I made a stomt proposing to send an ingame notiftication for these things. If you…
  • Master Yoda -

Replied to the thread Event 17-18.06: 40% Moon chance + 15% discount on moon items.

the 40% Moon chance event and the 15% discount on moon items has been extended to the 19th of June.
  • version4 -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately the issues escalated slightly. The attack block has been placed in ALL servers until tomorrow morning at 08:00 CEST. The fleets have been recalled. The 40% moon chance event with its 15% discount on moon items has been extended for…
  • version4 -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Team appreciation thread.

Like (Post)
    At times like these, I am happy @piink is our coma :thumbsup:
  • version4 -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Attack block 40% event.

Like (Post)
    @PEKET I hope you are ok with it, I change the size of your message to be able to process it. There is no need to use a bigger font and a bright color to get attention, I'm here and reading :) Hopefully we can work on the issues we are having lately and…