OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Kaldor -

Liked Tirnoch’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Also should've asked him to explain this: ZQJli6i.png 4viIjCc.png How do you make 34kk points in 30 days with 12kk military destroyed? Is that some new game tactic that RIO also invented? Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your biggest…
  • kip -

Replied to the thread Oldest Player in .ORG.

• Vulcan_558 -

Replied to the thread Oldest Player in .ORG.

@Parsec - No, but I was born 6 days after D Day.... Picture wouldn't help as I have looked 48 fot the past 25 years lol
  • Tirnoch -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Also should've asked him to explain this: ZQJli6i.png 4viIjCc.png How do you make 34kk points in 30 days with 12kk military destroyed? Is that some new game tactic that RIO also invented? Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your biggest…
  • Blazing391 -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 2.068.834.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Valter (A: 331.670.000, D: 1.737.164.000).

My goal is to one day make hits like this. Enjoy those amazing profits :)
  • Kaldor -

Liked scorer’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alex stukov: “WaR_Machine: oGame is only a game! Real life should always come first! ” is that what you tell people before you buy their accs? Here's some money, rl comes first, take it bro rl >ogame Quote from alex stukov: “One by one…
  • Blazing391 -

Liked Lord of Ice’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 2.068.834.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Valter (A: 331.670.000, D: 1.737.164.000).

Like (Post)
    Hello Virgo, Truly, I apologize. I know I said I would be less active. I tried. I took a one week break "only" doing some inactives and put the fleet away. But I just can't resist. And it's not like I've have to dig very deep for these hits lately,
  • Visoki -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 117.994.000] Visoki [The REVS] vs. Alien (A: 0, D: 117.994.000).

In converter i have option for defender colec DF (last mision vas ACS deff) I colect all DF Your recycler(s) (3000) have a total cargo capacity of 105.000.000. At the target [xxxxx], 41.291.600 Metal and 41.318.200 Crystal are floating in space. You…
  • scorer -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Quote from alex stukov: “WaR_Machine: oGame is only a game! Real life should always come first! ” is that what you tell people before you buy their accs? Here's some money, rl comes first, take it bro rl >ogame Quote from alex stukov: “One by one…