OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

We are having a new server for you that will be launched on Wednesday, December 12th 2018 at 14:00 CET.

The features of the new server are the following:

• Fleet x6
    • Eco x6
    • Research x12
    • DF 40%
    • Deuterium consumption 50%
    • 6 galaxies
    • + 30 fields
    • 25.000 DM upon validation
    • Category: fleeter

Good luck everyone!

Best regards,

OGame.org Team
  • New

Dear community,
    we are confident that the Vmode script is finally working and we hope to be able to run it WW soon, however it needs one last test round before it is applied to all servers.
    Therefore tomorrow, 6th of December at around 13:00 CET, the script will be applied in 2 EN servers: Universe 1 and Quantum 117.

Please report anything you think is wrong once the inactives get off Vmode. As soon as we have feedback and can guarantee the script is finally working we will be able to schedule it WW.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Your OGame Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Setting Change

Tony Montana

Server Features

MCW UK

Cargo Slap ⌲ Djubre [DoP] vs. Cpt Sparrow [TurboZ] [TD: 1.422.000 ~ TP: 2.380.444]

ObelicS_DoP

BigPapa Vs Savez najlosijih igraca

How to Deep Space push

Jyndungo

Recent Activities

• Tony Montana -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

I'd like to keep deut consumption as high so it hurts rocky and grinder when they mobile in, get mooned up then instant gate, it's nice knowing it probably costs roughly 100kk deut, rather than 50kk. Though for the people that play regularly it is…
  • MCW UK -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.

The 7x eco is the main one I would like, anything else is a bonus
  • ObelicS_DoP -

Replied to the thread Fleetcrash Cargo Slap ⌲ Djubre [DoP] vs. Cpt Sparrow [TurboZ] [TD: 1.422.000 ~ TP: 2.380.444].

Oh god dammit, that profit hahaha :D i would say you got yourself new colony Djubre :) Cpt. sparrow is our fella, he also knows that sharing is caring 8o
  • Djubre -

Posted the thread Fleetcrash Cargo Slap ⌲ Djubre [DoP] vs. Cpt Sparrow [TurboZ] [TD: 1.422.000 ~ TP: 2.380.444].

Thread
    This is just to darn sweet that it wouldn't be fair if it wasn't publicly advertised :D DOP being DOP always sharing, because sharing is caring :love: Viva DOP!
    :borg:
    On 10-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Djubre [DoP]
  • EthanC -

Posted the thread War Declaration BigPapa Vs Savez najlosijih igraca.

Thread
    encroacher 128 346 2852 SaGoPa 103 094 3283 hadary ( v ) 81 077 763 KARPOWERSHIP 66 361 051 VegetaSSj 34 517 725 Vs BigPapa 173 609 358 War ends when both sides accept a cease fire. Having to declare again since they disbanded and remade the…
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

in the middle of it lol? ok ok its fine, i realise what happens here now, i reported darkduck post y.day and now he has a notice aswell now, so basically it is someone reporting my posts which is the reason for the notice lol, thats so stupid it…
  • ms-h4x -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Features.