OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DiDF% Enabled in Bellatrix

FuuF

[TOT: 112.278.000] Snowflake Generation [The REVS] vs. Loafstar (A: 5.140.000, D: 107.138.000)

Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?

chewy

Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

Grimm

[TOT: 235.073.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Radar [RIO] (A: 4.675.000, D: 230.398.000)

Grimm

Recent Activities

• FuuF -

Replied to the thread Misc DiDF% Enabled in Bellatrix.

Quote from chewy: “just imagine if all the apex guys here werent in the biggest fleet ally and actually had risk, they'd 100% would *not* want didf :^) ” That's... literally what I said, I don't want it.
  • :vain: On 26-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Snowflake Generation [The REVS] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 12.000 Light Fighter 100.000 Battlecruiser 555
  • Miscellaneous -

Liked chewy’s post in the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

Like (Post)
    theyre good early on vs cruisers but after a while you should probably switch to an rl/hl/plasma def and no i really dont care about balanced defs when a horde of rl/hl/plasmas will stop more rips than a balanced def of the same value, just in case…
  • Miscellaneous -

Liked Silverwind’s post in the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

Like (Post)
    What @chewy points out is very valid. Speaking in very general terms for myself, I like moderate but balanced defenses that can address various potential raiding styles by players of various skill sets and experiences.
  • Miscellaneous -

Liked chewy’s post in the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

Like (Post)
    early on (first half year or so) ll and gauss have some value, but its trumped very fast by rl/hl/plasmas hl oneshot LF to stop LF raids, and the rest of the def make it require too many rips for the average daily prod + sats + cargoes (obviously you…
  • chewy -

Replied to the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

early on (first half year or so) ll and gauss have some value, but its trumped very fast by rl/hl/plasmas hl oneshot LF to stop LF raids, and the rest of the def make it require too many rips for the average daily prod + sats + cargoes (obviously you…
  • Silverwind -

Replied to the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

What @chewy points out is very valid. Speaking in very general terms for myself, I like moderate but balanced defenses that can address various potential raiding styles by players of various skill sets and experiences.
  • Grimm -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Quote from chewy: “the deutoholic account is questionable anyway, im pretty sure it and another account near it/same ally have had botting bans when the pranger was still up ” If he's doing something ilegal, he should be punished for it. He doesn't…
  • Grimm -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 235.073.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Radar [RIO] (A: 4.675.000, D: 230.398.000).

Great deuterium haul gonzo. Since Radar has already rebuild, no FR for him, which is all good. Radar seems legit. Can't understand the accusations here. In fact, everyone in RIO seems to play legit aside from WM, Omni and Original. Yes. I will keep…
  • chewy -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

the deutoholic account is questionable anyway, im pretty sure it and another account near it/same ally have had botting bans when the pranger was still up