OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration

Cassandra Vandales

[TOT: 606.301.000] Phoenyx [Fleet] vs. cobrashock [Rust] (A: 59.911.000, D: 546.390.000)

Heavy handed and misinformed Mods

Koutsos

Fleet vs ENL-X

Phoenyx

AntiGameReborn

Cathedral

Recent Activities

• Koutsos -

Liked Heretic’s post in the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

Like (Post)
    The village idiots shouldn't benefit - to bad You are welcome that some of us are literate and willing to fight for what is owed to us Y
  • Koutsos -

Liked harley13girl’s post in the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

Like (Post)
    Well, I guess getting a warning that in my opinion was given because I called someone out on their BS that i feel was warranted was worth it in the end so everyone in Virgo got what was due to them. I wouldn't have called out the issue in the 1st place
  • Cassandra Vandales -

Replied to the thread War Declaration Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration.

Quote from HT-Death: “@Cassandra Vandales if your so concerned about players you shouldnt have been banning players for bs reasons. how many did you force out of the game over the years? I dont like getting smack talked to me. f..k the duet fleet. This…
  • Marshmello -

Liked Tony Montana’s post in the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

Like (Post)
    @harley13girl Trolling? ME?? :modo:
  • Ramco -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread War Declaration Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoMoreAngel: “There is only one format of a war, but which can be ended multiple ways: - CR-Thread has no posts for 7 days - CR-Thread got closed by a moderator - One of the partys of the war doesn't exist anymore, eg. alliance disbanded -…
  • Phoenyx -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 606.301.000] Phoenyx [Fleet] vs. cobrashock [Rust] (A: 59.911.000, D: 546.390.000).

Thread
    On 15-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 20.000 Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender cobrashock [Rust]
  • Koutsos -

Replied to the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

Quote from Heretic: “Heck, the miners might want to move some planets to a slot 15. ” you can relocate only at positions 4-12 also when you relocate you dont change the °C of your planet, you cannt lets say build huge planets at 8 position ,…
  • Phoenyx -

Replied to the thread CR-Thread Fleet vs ENL-X.

On 15-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.500 _________________________________________ Defender vincofsnow [ENL-X]
  • Heretic -

Replied to the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

The village idiots shouldn't benefit - to bad You are welcome that some of us are literate and willing to fight for what is owed to us Y
  • pirate andy -

Liked harley13girl’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @piink We have gotten our relos & officers as promised!! Thank you!!! We(the players of Virgo) appreciate all the hard work you do & everything you have done to do right by us!! Thanks so much again!!