OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Poll

Mostaris

How to Deep Space push

improve

Server Setting Change

Tony Montana

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

improve

[TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000)

Neocortex

Recent Activities

• Mostaris -

Replied to the thread Misc Poll.

@AMNeSia nobody needs acs to wreck you m8 :), acs could however help you as itd allow people to defend you as you are rank 524 the only reason a high rank player would probe you would be because you are in the same ss as him, which you are. and about…
  • AMNeSia -

Replied to the thread Misc Poll.

Quote from Forsennato: “Quote from AMNeSia: “ top 10 can only scan me but never attack together in an acs ” As if they were interested in acs on rank 700 player. @improve - no, we didn't have choice. ”
    So getting scanned by the top 3 (and later, the top
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

@Asto Vidatu i do know this happened on the "dev server" but why would they advertise cheating is part of the game? in my humble opinion this is ridiculous to post such things here? why not post something that benefits the community rather than trying…
  • Tony Montana -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

Rocky Im sorry, but you have it wrong, Mike doesn't play here. Why not spend a month out of vm if you're so confident? you survive one month out of vm and I'll gift you $100 Gonna get a warning, but i dont really give a fuck :bday:
  • Tony Montana -

Not the first and probably not the last time tirnoch is part of a deep space hit
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

must say its good to see infernoAM been merged, i am also hoping that he gets some kind of compensation for waiting so long? since merge i have made around 20bil res lol also i will ask this here as it is a merge thing inactives came out of vmode…
  • Asto Vidatu -

could it really be that the whole lot of u have no idea what this actually is??
  • improve -

just my opinion here, why would a GO show people "how to cheat" i mean are you lot dumb? you think this is funny? because when it happens in a uni we play it certainly isnt funny? and the only way to stop people deep space hitting is actually witnessing…
  • Neocortex -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 2.741.238.000] Marjan_Veliki [PocoLoco] vs. SHACO GOD [Apex] (A: 628.036.000, D: 2.113.202.000).

Well done Marjan, very nice catch, and still, thats a mighty nice profit you got yourself there. Enjoy it and spend it wisely :) FR Shaco, get on with that revenge hit bud :P
  • MYST -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AMNeSia: “You're lucky - only getting scanned by people with double digits and that too from rank 435. I've got scanned by rank 3 since rank 600 or something (when I finally reached 500,000 points) till he finally got crashed (by a ninja too,